2018 Est ?

Discussion in 'Worth' started by Steve lau, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Steve lau

Steve lau Member

We have all seen the legit models, will there be any new Est for the 2018.

2. chile

chile aquatic

I think someone said those will be released in early 18...

3. THESHOE

THESHOE Starting Player

The Legits pretty much are ESTs for Utrip.

Legits feel a lot like the ESTs this year IMO. Rumour was the EST tech was carried over to the Legit lines.

Time will tell I guess, but I find my EST Bal & 2018 Dedonatis Legit Bal to swing a lot alike.

FWIW - I previously would opt for Miken > Worth in the past over the handles. EST changed that opinion for me, and the 18 Legit is more EST than it is 17 Legit - At least handle wise for sure.

4. Dan411

Dan411 Star Player

This, and sometimes a minor variation in end load, seem to be the only real difference (beyond paint) between the two manufacturers. I like the handle on my EST XXL more than the DC 41 (both ASA), it's a little stiffer to me.

5. THESHOE

THESHOE Starting Player

I agree.

In my case loved Bal EST Utrip

But didn't care for Miken Bal Freakshow as much.

2018 Bal legit i'm liking like EST.

But then dabbled with Freak PT Bal and again, something I wasn't loving as much there.

Previously I leaned Miken > Worth

I hated the Flex 50 handle feel in Melons/Connells compared to Freak Black & DC41. Same when comparing Fulk Legit to Freak 12/30.

6. Crusty

Crusty Addicted to Softballfans

It’s almost like Miken and Worth flipped MO’s. The Worth bal is very balanced almost like the 4TF and the El models are more sledgy like the last few years of Miken.

Miken has a much lighter smoother EL in the DCs then years past, similar to the Ressys and if you notice they even went the way of the .5 oz in between sizes on the Psycho similar to the JH series of Worth.