2019 bats

Discussion in 'Louisville Slugger' started by Steve lau, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Steve lau

Steve lau Member

Wondering if there is going to be any balance or midload u-trip bats coming out for 2019 season. Anyone with any info.

2. Batalot

Batalot Active Member

OK.. SO is there a difference between "mid-load" and Balanced? Companies and players seem to freely co-mingle these terms as if they were the same. I"ve always held in mind that a Mid-load, actually has a Load, in the middle of the bat where as a balance has really no load but the weight is distributed evenly through out it's barrel, I don't know.

But, to answer the OP's question, yes, there's plenty of midload/balanced bats out this thear from DeMarini, Anarchy, Easton and I think Worth/Miken has some.

3. bird25

bird25 34/30 Club #25

Sounds like he was asking about the Louisville bats. The Stovall from last year was a mid load, but this year I only see powerload and endload models

The Stovall is a great bat so hopefully they release another one in the spring

chile and BOLTMAN21 like this.
  4. Batalot

Batalot Active Member

Yeah, my bad, I didn't see the Forum section.
    and yes, I purchased from a VGTG member here a Stovall and it is a great bat, though I don't think I have it even close to being broken in.

5. BOLTMAN21

BOLTMAN21 Manager

My Stovall hasn't gotten any better at like 300ish hits. Was GTG out the wrapper. I posted a vid on @chile Stovall thread.

chile likes this.
  6. Steve lau

Steve lau Member

yep that is what I was asking and 100% agree the LS midload and the balance was a great bat last year.