26oz Nanotek SPA

Discussion in 'Anderson' started by Speed Demon, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Speed Demon

Speed Demon Part Time Player

I happen to come by an used 26oz Nanotek. I also have a 27oz. Yesterday, I was hitting some 52 300’s off a tee and the sound of the 26 is much different than the 27. To those that know, Nanotek’s have a distinct “penk” sound when hit. The 26 though has a familiar hollow “ping” Easton-like sound to it. Is this normal?

2. sleepin4matty

sleepin4matty Management Material

might be an endcap thing. i think they used different endcaps during different times of production

3. Speed Demon

The end cap is the solid black colored one similar to the 27oz. It’s in pretty good shape considering it’s used. I had to bang the cap back onto the barrel though.

4. sleepin4matty

i think that was pretty standard for the black end caps. they also rotate a tiny bit on some of the bats. the first batch of end caps were clear/blue and were a part of a defective group of bats that dented easily. i could be wrong but i believe the black end cap signifies that you should be fine

5. Speed Demon

I personally like the “pengk” dead sound of the Anderson. That sound separates it from the other manufactures. I haven’t used this bat in a game yet. I’ll report back on how it performed when I do.

sleepin4matty likes this.
  6. sleepin4matty

The Nano is king of the one piece singlewall world. The steel hits further if you can use that i would recommend it over the nano.

7. Speed Demon

I have
    I have both....I like the weight distribution on the Nano over the Steel.

sleepin4matty likes this.