Advice on a deal needed.

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by dieselboy99, Nov 13, 2004.

1. dieselboy99

dieselboy99 Addicted to Softballfans

I need some advice on a deal. Bats were shipped about a month ago and haven't shown up yet.

My 30 days are up today with paypal to file a claim on them.

The seller has been good but said the US Postal can't track anything till after 30 days on international shipments.

I don't want to cause a problem and get a bad rep but I also have to think about the 270.00 im out right now.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Ok

Here is an EDIT to my previous post. You have to put all the info out there bro. If the deal was to Canada, you have to expect some DELAY, SOMETIMES. As far as the person you are dealing with, if it is Ronn050, you have no worries. He seems to be a STAND up guy and there are countless people that will stand up for him. So, have no worrries, if something happens, I am sure RONNIE will take care of you. I did not realize this was a Canada deal. Also, the way the post sounded to me, it sounded as if you bought a bat on ebay. MY BAD...

Ronnie will take care of you.....

#2 OverDaFence, Nov 13, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2004
  3. Ronn050

Ronn050 5¢ Swing

4. dieselboy99

Wasn't looking to call anyone out bro.
    Done about 150 deals on Ebay and a few on this board and have never had any problems to deal with before.
    Never doubted you were going to check out the shipping problem, I just wanted some advice on my options.

If the deal was reversed I would like to know what you would do? LMK

Thanks for the feedback guys.

5. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

If this is a deal shipping from the US to Canada. I did a bat last month that took 34 days to get there. It was sent USPS Priority mail. I will never do that again.

6. Icatchn

Icatchn CustomUserTitle Goes Here

I dont get it I have bought hundreds of things from the us all shipped USPS and have received them 10 buisness days max......

tons of bats I usually only wait 5 days

7. Ronn050

Ronn050 5¢ Swing

I know how frustrating it can be waiting for a bat(s). And taking over 30 days, I've never had to deal with that. Don't worry, if you don't get the bats I'll replace them.

Damn customs!

#7 Ronn050, Nov 13, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2004
  8. dieselboy99

Ronn050 wrote:
    "if you don't get the bat I'll get you another one"

You shipped 2 bats right Ronnie? Crush and the Fury

9. Ronn050

Ronn050 5¢ Swing

Post edit. Yes it is two bats.

10. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

I understand

I've sent a couple bats to Canada recently and they haven't reached their desitnation yet and I was told 4-7 days. It went Priority Air USPS. I sure hope they both show up! I don't mind dealing with our Northern brothers, but if I didn't have such a hard time with stuff showing up on time it definitely would be easier! Good luck to all with shipping issues! I'm always keeping my fingers crossed! :D

11. mrcub8

mrcub8 maybe next year!-Cub fans

thats rediculous it takes took 34 days I send a bat to Tiawan in 6...last time I check it was a few miles further to TWN..

12. Sadbataholic

Sadbataholic Coach

i SENT a BAT to Canada usps 1 time took 25 days to get there. Me and the gentleman i sent it to got in an argument over the phone cause he thought i was trying to screw him. Any way it finally showed up. After that anytime i send things over the borders it goes UPS Standard. Usually 5-10 days anywhere in Canada. Faster if ya expedite it. Cost a little more but the buyer will usually pay the xtra 10 bucks.

13. Ronn050

Ronn050 5¢ Swing

I received an e-mail from dieselboy and he received the bats TODAY! 30 days later. Fricken USPS, they do fine for me in the US, but they suck otherwise. Good thing I sent the bats Airmail/Priority, only 4-10 day right? I wonder how long it would have taken them if I shipped them surface??

14. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Glad

to hear all is good.

Bert