Albino Samoan

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by consistencyplz, Jun 17, 2004.

1. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

Did an F2 trade and both sides are very happy. Fantastic communication, and a wonderful person. Thanks again Albino...

sis

2. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

consistencyplz, if you played last night, did you get your game in?

3. consistencyplz

No, i was at saratoga last night, game was at 7:30... standing by the fence at 7:14, lightening was at a decent distance away and then all the sudden, 1 solid crack right next to us, and the whole night was cancelled, and my malone game was at 8 last night, so it got rained out as well... Thats going to be 4 total games rained out today thanks to good ole wisconsin weather, assuming that todays Thursday game is cancelled.

4. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

We got our game in down at Sijan. Rained a little at the start, then it stopped in about the 2nd inning. What time you guys play at the Lepak tourney? We're at 9 am on Sat. You know of any teams in the USSSA NIT at Wilson July 3-4th?

5. consistencyplz

We are at 8 AM saturday, and then either noon or 3PM. So i'll get to see you play and tell everyone how you hit 400 ft bombs :D No, i don't know anyone except for maybe the Bombers at the USSSA NIT tourny. What team are you playing for at the Lepak Tourny? I'll be in red playing on the Culvers team... then you can tell everyone how much I suck... im like four for my last 15... makes me sick.

6. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

I can't hit it 400' without a Miken, but I'll get my 325' shots in. We're at 9 am, We should be under The Monkey Bar or JJ Transport.. I've had a good week of playing (3 games)....9-11 4 hr's 16 rbi

Oh yeah, we'll be able to show off the Boombah Hurricane pants too. $ of us have 'em :cool:

7. consistencyplz

The problem with all of the "extra bat bannings" of like syn2's freaks, crushes ect. when we go to tourny's we are at a dissadvantage because we don't have these bats. Ive never hit a ball as far as I have with my freak... took a ton of preseason BP with it, and then they ban 14 extra bats, and Im up **** creek without a paddle. All I know, is that Sunday, the 27th, is my birthday, and im going to get trashed, and then stumble on the field... got to love the Lepak tourny

8. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

So do you play for the Bombers? or just know some of the guys on the team? I know Jiggs and couple others.

9. consistencyplz

If the guy whos on the front of the boombah website is Roy Hobbs, then his team was in the tournament last year. He played up the middle in a 5 man infield and runs up on the ball as he swings, useless information haha, but maybe he'll be there this year. After seeing all the people post that they are under 21, I can now change my date of birth on the website to what i really am,,, still only 20. The person who informed me of the site said to put my age down that I was already 21 in case of any problems, but I guess it's not really an issue. So make sure we have a beer together Treb on the first day that i'm officially legal, sunday, the day of practicing religion,,, aka playing softball ;)

10. consistencyplz

Just played against them 3 - 5 times. I know of who a bunch of them are, but don't really know them know them. If you know what i mean.

scott

11. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

Yeah, we played against Greg and the Boombah team last year. They beat us by three. They're not a D team though. They mostly play B abll in IL. We finished 3rd last year.

12. consistencyplz

Thats what I thought.... I heard they really shouldn't have been there... Last year we did poorly, couldnt get our usual tourny team together, but the year before that we took 3rd. This year is going to be our not so good team again, but we just want to play and pay money to a good cause.