Anaconda Sports...situation under control

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by chirotob, Jun 30, 2004.

1. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

After my heated post yesterday, and follow up call to them today, I was surprised to come back to my desk to a message on my phone. I had recieved a message from Kevin Schullstrom, VP of Anaconda, and he wanted to talk to me. I called him and we discussed the situation and how I felt about the way things were handled, and how he felt about my post(he came onto the site and viewed what I had written). Needless to say, I am completely satisfied with the effort he showed in rectifying this. My earlier post was based on the fact that I was simply annoyed that nothing more than "I'm sorry" was said. I am happy that it was brought to the attention of someone who could handle the situation, and am very pleased with the manner in which he did so. Kudos to Kevin Schullstrom, as well as Anaconda Sports for making the effort needed to change my mind about being so down on them. I will be using them in the future to make some purchases on items that I generally could not find(unfinished baseball pants actually...I like to show my socks, but I'm short...5'2"...so nobody makes pants I can do that with)...and if things continue as smoothly as my conversation with Kevin went, then I certainly recommend using Anaconda.

-Chiro