Anarchy Ambassador...more of the same goodness.

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by chile, Jan 1, 2019.

1. chile

chile Bad Ape

figured someone might search so i'll make it's "own thread"...bottom line for me, it's the demon in ugly paint. here's the cut n' paste:

"hit the ambassador with a bucket that was largely a mix of bp52+, tattoo 52 spinrs and Dudley 52/300 ZNs...last dozen'ish were worth platinum bp's, tattoo green/yellow spinrs and 3 classic m's...felt just like the demon to me. handle, feedback...all of it. hit just as good. for those that say/said rebellion repaint, I didn't get that impression. hits much better than the 2 rebellions I had out of the wrapper...good thing they didn't **** with a good thing on this...or it's just me on that. either way, anarchy put out a good bat."

UncleMosk, BOLTMAN21 and Projectcam like this.
  2. BOLTMAN21

BOLTMAN21 Manager

Love mine. For some reason was expecting it to blow my Demon away. I should have known better, lol. To me, its a Demon with a bit more booty and fugly paint (wonder why they picked this local street fair sand bottle paint scheme). I don't BP my seamed and zippered Demon anymore. I love to BP my gamers. So getting this Ambassador is perfect. It allows me to not unwrap any of my Demon's and use this one in BP. I will not test it as much with hard stuff. Will stick to primarily 52's. Should be interesting to see how hot it gets after each BP session. Mine is at 120 hits now. Minor nice vertical webbing around the sweetspot. Will update if it changes gears (like the Rebellion, which this is supposed to be)

chile likes this.
  3. Projectcam

Projectcam New Member

Do your Ambassadors have a different sound compared to the Demon?

4. chile

chile Bad Ape

i honestly didn't pay attention to the sound...i'll try to pay attention to that next time around.

Projectcam likes this.
  5. sportwarrior

sportwarrior Addicted to Softballfans

It took me a few swings to find the sweet spot on the Ambassador, but once I did that thing was firing lasers. Haven't had the opportunity to swing a Demon. The only ones I have access to are 26oz and that requires a bit too much swing modification for me to enjoy.