Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

Discussion in 'Other Manufacturers' started by chile, Jun 5, 2018.

1. chile

chile all 3 forms of retardation

hit a few rounds today...and I am much more impressed with this bat than almost any other ASA bat to date for the 18 lineup...

idk if it's because I've been swinging monstas almost 99% of the time the last few months but I've noticed that ALL the new stuff isn't really separating itself (themselves) no matter what "numbers" say, I hit the ball pretty much the same with every bat that's come out...some are hotter out of the wrapper, some take some break-in (as minimal as it is) but all are reeeaaallly good compared to a few years ago.

hit a good variety of 52 cor and 44/375s...initial cuts were with the 52s to make sure there wasn't going to be any durability issue (evil 52+, NX52 spinners, Dudley ZNs)...hitting on a small field (maybe 280') and easily hitting the warning track and put a couple out...then the 44s started being lobbed out and, as expected, were launching off the barrel.

barrel feedback is very good. not stingy like when you miss on a Dudley asa/utrip Demolition but like when you hit a new"ish" scn9 (just an example...not saying it hits like this)...SS is good sized (at least I felt like I hit it 90% of the time...which is like cosmically astounding) and you get good response with the 52s and 44s. after 130'ish hits (mixed a couple of rounds with my SCN9, Sinister and 18 EST XL), I didn't see any surface webbing or any issue...performance was better but I don't feel like it's at it's best yet (which, at this stage, is really good) so I can't wait to put another 100 hits on this while not worrying about durability (I could well be flirting with disaster but oh well, we'll figure that out later).

I don't recall the EL but it feels heavier than the Pink to me...the swing is very similar, tho. I felt like the rebellion was stiffer than these two (but it could just be me...that can be pretty subjective from one person to another IMO).

one thing I wasn't too fond of is the handle flex...I can't put my finger on if it's the same as a 2500 or flexier but i'm leaning toward a tad flexier (but again, like the monsta 2500, nothing that would make me put it down)...the handle feels really thin as well (nothing a grip doesn't fix)...I believe the spiderz grip is a 1.1mm and that helps but I definitely couldn't just swing this like I used to swing bats with just one layer of bat tape...

overall, I really like this bat. moreso than the pink...and I feel like it's Non-LC designation gives it the upper hand for me in my local leagues that hit 44/375s (obviously)...I am waiting for the day my BMLC dies...my plan was to move to the sinisters I have but I may move those now.

EDIT: probably one of the important things to note is that these come with a warranty now!

non-Nitrous note of the day, tho...my SCN9 put out the furthest shot of the day (don't have a measurement but if the fence is 270-280, then over the parking lot behind it is roughly 300. I miss the SCN9 salad days.

that is all. carry on.

#1 chile, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    tonys1, sleepin4matty, bird25 and 2 others like this.
  2. dunkky

dunkky Well-Known Member

thanks for the review! it sounds so good, i feel like that's the bat i wanna get next time. u should become a rep.

chile likes this.
  3. chile

thanks...the rep game is not for me, tho. i'm just a beer leaguer with a few $ to waste and time to kill.

4. Normy

Normy Well-Known Member

Atta boy. I've been wanting to get my hands on an Anarchy bat for awhile. Thanks for the review.

sleepin4matty and chile like this.
  5. chile

thank you...and the fact that these carry warranties now makes them more appealing.

#5 chile, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    sleepin4matty and Normy like this.
  6. yank

yank Addicted to Softballfans

They are on a roll with their bats.Been swinging the rebellion a lot lately it's hard to imagine the new Nitrious may even be better.

chile and Normy like this.
  7. yank

Long shot with SCN9.Guessing it may have a few more swings than the others.

8. chile

Imagine no more, my friend... The Nitrous is the real deal. Put about 50 more on it today with just 52s...idk if it's the lighter midload of the 2500 26oz fallout versus the 27oz EL of the nitrous but I'd put the nitrous above the fallout right now...nitrous is at about 180ish hits, fallout at 100...

sleepin4matty likes this.
  9. bird25

bird25 34/30 Club #25

How does it compare to the branch and blue line? I seem to find similar performance in all the new asa stuff, just which one I can find the sweetspot most often varies

10. chile

I'd say the worths have bigger sweet spots but ss on the nitrous seems to be good sized...there's absolutely zero chance that I could hit the ss on 90+ % of my hits two days in a row...

11. stillballin

stillballin The Veteran

thanks for the input chile…. ordered a 27oz today....

chile likes this.
  12. stillballin

stillballin The Veteran

received mine yesterday... does swing heavier than the pink... very nice endload… I think I'm going to like this bat...

chile likes this.
  13. Kentzell42

Kentzell42 Gimme Bacon!

Great review! I finally got mine out for some bp today. I will say, its a dang good bat. Only put 50 swings on it and the ball jumps well. One thing I noticed with this bat is that it had a very dead sound and feel to it. It feels much different than both of my Pinks. Yes, it is a longer barrel and different weighting, but it just feels odd to me. Both Pinks had a good crack from swing one and have only gotten better. So good that I sold every Monsta (seven of them) I owned without hesitation. It is very hot here in Sicily right now so maybe that had an effect. I had no problem hitting 52's into the 320-330 range, but each hit just felt dead with minimal feedback. I'll probably have around 300 swings on it by Wednesday and I am sure it will start opening up nicely and changing sound. This is definitely going to be a winner and the fact that the price now includes the warranty makes this bat a no-brainer.

sleepin4matty, chile and Normy like this.
  14. yank

Not sure about the feedback but the Rebellion was that way on feedback but had great performance

15. chile

I just attributed the "dull" feeling to switching between 44/375s and the 52s (specifically the NX52 spinners...I feel like mine have gotten "less crisp" over the past month or so)...

16. stillballin

stillballin The Veteran

I let the team hit my nitrous today in a local tourney... fresh out of the wrapper... preformed well for starting with no hits...
    I had the rebellion and this bat is noticeably better out of wrapper in distance... better end load… I am not sure what the
    meaning of X-core is, that is printed on the barrel... and not even sure that the nitrous has a inner barrel... It was 93 here
    with high humidity so most of the provided balls were mushy feeling by the end of the tournament... a few teammates
    swing pinks and one rebellion and their general consensus is this bat is starting out better than the pinks did in performance...
    rebellion took forever to break in... I personally have no complaints about this bat... btw team won last game 5-3 hitting mush balls... lol...

17. Normy

Normy Well-Known Member

Keep the reviews coming. I'll have an Anarchy in the bag next season.

chile likes this.
  18. Normy

Normy Well-Known Member

The Bat Hound was sniffin'

chile likes this.
  19. yank

My rebellion was hitting well within the the 1st 100 swings looking forward to another 2-300 to see where it goes.Didnt think the break in was that long.

chile likes this.
  20. Normy

Normy Well-Known Member

Would you say these are endloaded at .5 oz as advertised? Everyone is stating that the endload is very noticeable.

21. Kentzell42

Kentzell42 Gimme Bacon!

I can understand that. I havent hit and 44's yet to note the difference. My league doesnt hit 44's so I probably will not hit them with this bat. Only because both of my Pinks started getting scary paint cracks after the first BP session when I incorporated some 44's. Even then, the Pink has great feedback with both sound and feel with 52's. I hope the Nitrous turns that corner here after this week.

22. Kentzell42

Kentzell42 Gimme Bacon!

I would say that it is. However, for me, the 13" barrel makes it feel more midloaded to me which is not really my preference.

chile and Normy like this.
  23. Deman77

Deman77 The Rookie

I have all the anarchy line of bats and damn they are stupid hot the no name 500 hits webbed and just nasty, rebellion 700 hits wedded and just spits fine have been accused of it being shaved , puck had 200 or so hits and getting nasty and nasty starting to Web has a small paint chip, got my nitrous took it out the wrapper for tourney and hit 3 bombs and tools the glove off pitcher very impressed very impressed I was a Demarini guy and swung the American and got hooked on anarchy don’t sleep on these bats they lived up to the hype in my opinion.

24. hitless45

hitless45 Addicted to Softballfans

STOP IT I SAY!!! I already have a t3 rebellion and yes a 15 usam that have yet to be hit, and yup guys are going to convince me to buy another one that will stay virgin cuz my gamer 15 usam is just too silly @ approx 3k hits :)

This is all so confusing :confused: lol

chile, tonys1 and Normy like this.
  25. Normy

Normy Well-Known Member

So, the sound and the feel of the Pink, handle of the Rebellion and the performance/endload of the Nitrous. We'll call it the Chile Special ;)

chile likes this.
  26. chile

Lololol. Just got back from putting another 50 (mixed bucket of dudley 52/300s, evil bp52+, 44/375s, bp rockets and added some classic m's to the mix) on it...

also hit the new Vizion and Omega 2 carbon EL (both in 27oz)...both of those actually felt pretty good...crisp barrels. Hit the mixed bucket well. Wasn't disappointed in either bat. They need some work still but they're gtg.

Also put a half round on the Hall Z...another pleasant surprise while hitting the mixed bucket. I don't really have much to say since it was only a half round (maybe 30 cuts) but I like it. Stiff feel but good pop... Just a "smidge" of EL to me (it is a 25.5 after all, tho)

#26 chile, Jun 17, 2018 at 7:04 PM
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 7:17 PM
    Normy likes this.
  27. stillballin

stillballin The Veteran

it gets better after 200 hits... not sure if my teammate's rebellion is at its full potential but he has close to 300 hits on it and it stays up with the torch he likes to swing in performance...

chile likes this.
  28. stillballin

stillballin The Veteran

just buy yourself a fathers day bat... you can always sell it to me when you get tired of not swinging it... lol...

hitless45, chile and Normy like this.
  29. stork

stork Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog

OP swings too many different bats for an exclusive.

sleepin4matty, stillballin and Normy like this.
  30. chile

true story.