Another no show

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by princey22, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. princey22

    princey22 New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    Messages:
    293
    Likes Received:
    0
    Garth Steidl <gsteidl@grainscanada.gc.ca> wrote:
    I will take it. I will send you a money order
    tomorrow, or do you take Paypal?

    This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I got this email about 2 weeks ago and told about 4 guys the bat was sold. I wait 5 days for the money and it never shows. I send the guy another email and no response. What would've happened if I sent the bat? I'm just really frustrated because this is the FOURTH guy in a row to do this to me. Let's be men and if we change our minds be man enough to respond. 90% of the guys on here do great deals. The other 10% ruin it for everybody else. My two cents.

    Brett
     
  2. WildeBeast

    WildeBeast Member

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2003
    Messages:
    856
    Likes Received:
    0
    This is very surprising, I have done many deals with Garth over the last few years.
    All have been A++.
    Garth is in Canada though and their Postal Service flat out SUCKS!

    He has always been one of the solid guys on the Mohr board.
     
  3. debug34

    debug34 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2003
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not to take sides,but I had a 14 day MO come out of there.....And from what I know of Garth he is top notch..but...he still should respond........Keith
     

Share This Page