anybody deal with El Osito before? ref check on myself as well

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by DroppinBombs11, Oct 19, 2004.

1. DroppinBombs11

DroppinBombs11 Tx BBQ at it's finest

been talking a deal and wanted to see if anyone has any feedback on him and myself before i make a move. thanks guys.

Mike

2. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

3. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Roger is ok

I've done a couple deals with Roger and they went smooth. No worries from my end on dealing with him! Bigjr85 :D

4. arkangel140

arkangel140 Member

Big bear is NOT cool !!!

Sent him a Miken end cap after he said he would enter my raffle and not only did he not enter my raffle...he didn't even say thanks for the end cap....no class!!!

Arky

#4 arkangel140, Oct 19, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  5. el_osito

el_osito Banned User

well i deal with him alot but he really smells alot. so you should probally stay away , just look at his pic to the left. thats his pic when he wakes up. either way thanks for the props gary and arky your the shiznit aswell.

6. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

I would check a little more. Look into feedback on BigRay20 too (I think that's his name). They are buddies, and I know BigRay has had some issues in the past. Not trying to smear, just looking out. BigJr is a trustworthy guy, but I know others had issues with BigRay who (for some time at least) was trying to unload the same bats that El Osito had. Hope it helps.

7. el_osito

el_osito Banned User

bigray is ray im roger get it right madsunz. dont want to start nothing here ok lets keep things fine and dandy

8. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Thanks

Madz, thanks for the props bro. I remember when Roger came on the board and it was funny that him and Ray had the same items, but this is about Roger and not Ray. Not to stir stuff, but if he's (Roger) has made a bad deal then folks need to speak up. Just my 2 cents. Don't get me wrong, appreciate you looking out for folks Madz. Gary :D

9. DroppinBombs11

DroppinBombs11 Tx BBQ at it's finest

thanks guys, i was just curious since the shipping address i got from El Osito is the same one that i saw on a bad deal post with BigRay20. wanted to get it straight.

Mike

10. Lo0NeYMaN30

Lo0NeYMaN30 Gods Son

not so sure

I am in the middle of a deal with him right now and he has not replyed back to any of my PM's besides the one where he said "thanks for the addy". He just logged on about 30 mins ago and I posted that he had a PM and he still didnt answer it. I sent my bats out on Friday with a tracking number like he wanted. He could have shipped his bat out saturday or monday. It is going to be wed in a little and he still hasnt shipped his bat out. I have the better rep on this site so I dont think I need to send the bats first and and wait for him to get my bats before he sends his. I want this trade to happen and end so that I dont have to freakin worry about it. :mad:

11. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

This is funny...I should get it straight (months ago), but El Osito followed DIRECTLY in the shoes of BigRay. Hmmm...

This feedback thing actually kind of works :)

12. madog69

madog69 New Member

he is a thief i been waiting 2 months nothing,but he is being charged monday

13. MBplayer

MBplayer Canadian Bat *****

Good stuff

I have been following the thread about you and Bert I hope he gets what he deserves. Even if the guys PC is down or whatever the problem he could still call you guys. My opinion is he's an a-hole just wanting to make a quick dollar. We don't need guys like that here.

MB :cool: