Anyone else getting screwed by Jimmy34?

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by fattymcgee, Sep 5, 2007.

1. fattymcgee

fattymcgee Proud daddy

Post your stories.

He still owes me $514 from an April ebay auction, the details are in the feedback section under the thread "Does anyone know Jimmy Dundon from East Rockaway, NY". The only time I hear from him is if I post on here, so here I go again. I'm sure he will respond or call me emphatically stating that he will "make this deal right", but I haven't seen results in almost 5 months. I'm waiting for a response and more excuses. Can anyone help me?

PAY ME MY DAMN MONEY!!!!!!

Please keep this in the lounge to help get it resolved quicker.

#1 fattymcgee, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  2. Trung1130

Trung1130 FREE AGENT FOR LIFE

Wow!!! Jimmy is good egg. I hope he is able to resolve this matter.

3. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Waiting for 500 bucks for over 5 months does not seem like a good egg to me!

4. TNoff

TNoff Booty Pirate

not good at all.

5. Pylon #00

Pylon #00 Bad Mother****er

She was a bad egg.....

[​IMG]

6. jbo911

jbo911 Super Moderator

I didn't move it, but was going to, and forgot. Then, I came back from lunch to move it and it was already moved. I did delete your two threads thanking us for moving it for you though. Feel free to put something in your signature if you want people to see it that don't come to the feedback forum. I think most people do stop by the feedback forum when they're dealing.

7. Sonic625

Sonic625 The Admin
    Staff Member

Nice thread that you followed up with in the OSP section :D

I was the one who moved it, we cannot do special requests, if we did why would we need mods as everyone else would want a special request for a thread to stay somewhere.

As JBO said if you want more exposure put it in your sig but no special treatment for anyone.

8. Lou Dude

Lou Dude Still Makin' History

He only owes me $20, but seriously gave me the run-around on a deal.
    We were to trade bats, I sent mine out, he never sent his to me. Then he tells me the one he told me we'd trade for was the wrong weight, it was heavier. I told him the heavier model would be fine. He said he didn't have it anymore, that he'd given it to a friend while he tried to find me the correct weight.
    Then he says during a game he took a hard shot off his shin and had to be hospitalized. No contact with him for a week. But I see on the boards that he'd been out hitting bp. Finally get in touch with him (ended up calling him) and he tells me he's still working on getting me the right bat. At this point I'm fed up with him so I ask that he ship my bat back to me and that I'm pretty upset that I just basically paid him 20$ (shipping and ins. cost) to hold onto my bat for three weeks.
    He says he'll mail my bat back to me and tape a $20 to the handle to cover my part of the shipping since he failed to get me the bat we were supposed to trade for.
    Then he calls me from the post office, asking if I'd be interested in selling him my bat. I told him no, just tape the twenty to the handle, send it back and we'll call it good.
    He agrees.
    Bat shows up.
    No money taped to the handle.
    Ring him up again. Gives me some story that he even paid with a $50 so he'd have change to put with my bat, asks for my paypal address and says he'll get it to me asap.
    3 weeks later I still don't have it. And now he's telling me his computer crashed so he's trying to get a friend of his to paypal me the money.
    Whatever.
    I'm only out a yuppie food stamp which is a far cry from the 500 hunsky he owes Fatty, but still, I did the deal with him in good faith as he had board cred and positive feedback, but this goes to show that even guys that have been reputable in the past are just as capable as others at doing a bad deal.
    I'd love to see the twenty, but doubt I ever will.

9. fattymcgee

fattymcgee Proud daddy

I just thought that since this is one of the threads that most people would deem important and may want to see, that it would be ok in the Open Softball Board. Especially with all the other worthless threads in there.

10. Merritt

Merritt Addicted to Softballfans

WOW!!!!!
    C'mon Jimmy....
    You were all over me when I called out lil' Miss Shamrock over her screwing me but your not standing up and defending yourself? I know you have had great feedback and respect so I am just surprised you haven't defended yourself yet.

11. jbo911

jbo911 Super Moderator

I just wanted to quote you saying that you wanted it left in the Lounge. :D

I'll check over at Mohr and see if he's over there. He's normally over there daily.

12. Warlock78

Warlock78 Addicted to Softballfans

13. Rhino44

Rhino44 <font color="#00FF00">bangin milk-moneys wife</fon

14. Lou Dude

Bump it back up.

15. rebel70

rebel70 2 stage

Try reaching him on northeast softball forum.

16. Trung1130

Trung1130 FREE AGENT FOR LIFE

bump this top

He is always on northeastsoftball.com

17. fattymcgee

fattymcgee Proud daddy

I've posted on three other boards that he was logged into today and I still haven't heard anything.

18. Lou Dude

I've posted on the North East board as well and have not heard anything.

19. xplicit softbal

xplicit softbal New Member

The worse part is MANY people defended him in the last thread about this not $15 but $500 man!

20. fattymcgee

fattymcgee Proud daddy

Mother****in coksucker!!!!!!!

The eCheck you sent was cancelled/failed. I am actually not surprised by this considering all the other bull****/lies you spew on here.

I will be out of town playing in Michigan this week. I want the money in my paypal account by the time I get back, otherwise I'll have to go to the authorities.

EDIT: I went back and checked your last pm, and yes Jimmy you are right. You did say the e-check might not clear, so I apologize for that. After waiting 2 weeks for it to clear, I forgot about the pm. I am just extremely frustrated that everytime I about to get paid, something "happens".

#20 fattymcgee, Sep 19, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  21. Easton05

Easton05 Star Player

Where all all the defenders that were here when him and Big Al had the original bad deal threads?

22. Jimmy34

Jimmy34 Board Prick

Are you friggin' kidding me...I sent paypal and told you it was a new account because my other one was screwed because of your dispute...

I also PM'd you that I wasn't sure if the initial paypal would go through via e-check because my bank said PAYPAL was considered a 3rd party transaction and they don't always approve the transfers...I added a C/C too late as backup funding and it was verified too late...

I NEVER cancelled this...it must not have gone through...I called Paypal and they told me it failed because my bank didn't accept the transfer and my C/C was not verified by the time it was rejected...

Only thing left for me to do is try again but now use my C/C for a backup funding, an option I didn't have when I initially sent the 1st $499.99 (which was the maximum for a personal account)...

I TOLD YOU THIS MIGHT HAPPEN IN ADVANCE!!!

If you'd rather go through the authorities I'm fine with it...I have all the delivery confirmation receipts, insurance receipts and claim forms and also a full copy of PAYPAL and E-BAY rules and regulations regarding this transaction...I also have pics of the box and how it was delivered back to me...

I will let you make the call...

You have my ****ing phone number and I told you to call me if it got rejected by my bank and I'd try again using my C/C...now you use profanity and tell me about authorities...give me a break...I know it's been so long but the USPS and E-BAY/PAYPAL have rules and regulations regarding E-BAY TRANSACTIONS!!!

I have followed the rules I was given...I apologize this went like this and it's unfortunate...

JIMMY34

23. Mattdawg18

Mattdawg18 Schmoozerator on SBZ

Hey fattymcCocksucker, he did tell you about everything in advance, I saw in another thread or board or whatever the case is. You still do this to him and act like it is his fault. Instead of getting all over him and using profanity (much the same way I did) to try and get things accomplished, why don't get off your arse, and help him out with this. If you are so interested in getting your damn money back, you should invest some time in helping resolve the situation with Ebay/Paypal instead of exaserbating it.

24. Crammer

Crammer Addicted to Softballfans

1st is 1st fattymcgee is the victim in this situation. He purchased an item and never recieved it. He has every right to be upset. Yes the seller is out the product also but he is the seller. Think of it this way if you bought something from Softballfans and never recieved it you would want your money back ASAP. Not wait for a insurance claim. How is this any diffrent? If your selling something your selling something. The seller should take the responsibility of getting the product into the buyers hands. It has been some time before he has recieved anything and I actually commend Chris for being as patient as he has been. I don't know about you but $500 is alot of money to some people.

25. Capersaway

Capersaway <font color="#000080">unbothered</font>

You are wrong here!

He has waited many months to get his money back which is not right...it is not up to him to resolve this but the seller!

26. Mattdawg18

Mattdawg18 Schmoozerator on SBZ

Cape I understand that, all I am saying is going onto 4-5 other boards and smearing this Jimmy's name all over the place is wrong. Maybe if he'd have stepped in with Jimmy, knowing of the issues that had taken place, which I am under the impression that he has known all along what is going on, this could have been resolved without resorting to insults and threats. I would be pissed being out that much money for that long too. But given the events that have transpired, Jimmy has done everything by the book with the powers that be in this case. If this guy would have spent some energy and anger on the Ebay/Paypal, this would have never gotten that far. By virtue of the complaint it seems he filed on Jimmy with Paypal, they froze Jimmy's account which only created more problems.

27. Jimmy34

Jimmy34 Board Prick

$500 is a lot and I said from day one I would follow through with this BUT it would be by e-bay/paypal rules...

I tried to get him the paypal but my bank wouldn't do it...I told him BEFORE hand and told him to call me if it didn't go through and I would do it again with a C/C backup funding...to post what he posted and not call me is pretty low...I answer my cell and he has my number...a phone call and a quick re paypal and it would be fine...he has chosen to play tough guy so I think I'm gonna have him do what he feels he has to do...I have ALL the paperwork and pics...

I'll see what he wants to do...I've apologized enough already...tough guys will NEVER win with me...

JIMMY34

28. bndawgs

bndawgs SBF Owner

thanks lucky13

29. Crammer

Crammer Addicted to Softballfans

It's not about being the tough guy..... He is obviously upset. I would be also if I was in his situation. Just picture yourself in his position. What would you want the seller to do? Just do the right thing Jimmy and maintain the respect you get from everybody on here. Bad things happen it's how you handle them that build character and respect.

30. anywhere23

anywhere23 Addicted to Softballfans

I dont want to smear anyone but 5 months is to long period, If it goes wrong he should of had his money the within a week of the deal going bad .I dont know either of these guys ,but I see a trend when a guy is well liked on the boards and has been GTG for awhile,people stick up for them even if he is wrong .If a deal goes wrong you make it right then strtaighten it out with ebay or whoever after you fixed the deal.Just my 2 cents.