anyone know texasjake?

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by humblepie, Sep 20, 2007.

1. humblepie

humblepie Manager

Texasjake is GTG.

Just to let everyone know he is good to go. Got my bat, it's in fine condition. Arrived a few days later than expected but that doesn't matter. Look forward to doing business with him in the future as he gave me an awsome deal!

Old thread before editting:

#1 humblepie, Sep 20, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
  2. AdamHad'em

AdamHad'em King of the whooo?

Never heard of him. You might wanna file a PayPal dispute. That will get his attention.

3. humblepie

humblepie Manager

well he just PM'd me a usps tracking number. Doesn't show up on usps, but he has good feedback so I'm giving benefit of the doubt and just assuming he shipped today instead of saturday like he said.

4. AJ22

AJ22 Super Moderator

Give him some time. Its only been a few days. He has been a member here for over 3 years.... you only 2 weeks. I know the last statement should not mean anything, but the fact is he has plenty of GTG's at this site from reputable people. Be patient .... thats the way it works here. If nothing say next week this time, then maybe get a little nervous. Some people just take a little longer.

5. jt2002hd

jt2002hd <font color="#B22222">Modulator</font>

plus most of the time usps tracking numbers are useless, usps tracking sucks bigballs

6. TNoff

TNoff Booty Pirate

Where's he from?

7. jt2002hd

jt2002hd <font color="#B22222">Modulator</font>

:rolleyes:

8. TNoff

TNoff Booty Pirate

He could've moved.

9. SODAK14

SODAK14 Addicted to Softballfans

Just like jt2002hd mentioned, the "tracking number" is worthless (unless it's a Global ot International shipment). Actually it's not a "tracking number" like you would get from UPS but a "delivery confirmation" number which is only going to be updated after the package is delivered to you.

#9 SODAK14, Sep 21, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
  10. humblepie

humblepie Manager

Just got the bat, looks good and while a bit late, it is all still GTG. I was just mainly asking because usually when someone else in texas ships to me, I'm in houston, it takes usually a day or two at most and not over a week. However, I perfectly sympathize with running late and having something else come up that delays shipping. S h i t happens. That's why I was asking if anyone knew him because he does have good feedback and he was communicating with me. Was trying to find out if something had happened to delay shipping. No worries now. Got it and satisfied.