Anyone use www.baseballsales.net

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Macpappy99, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Macpappy99

Macpappy99 New Member

I was thinking about getting some pants from them. Has anyone dealt with them and how is their turnaround? Thanks.

2. sh29

sh29 Active Member

I've purchased lots of pants from there, never had a problem.

3. Macpappy99

Macpappy99 New Member

What pants have you gotten from them? I am trying to get someone to get me some for my birthday. I was thinking about the Russel Pros.

4. Macpappy99

Macpappy99 New Member

Anyone else?

5. gitsum

gitsum Addicted to Softballfans

AKA Southside sports. Their turnround is quick. I live on the California and they got my order quick as promised. Remember though for those Pro pants, the majority of them have an inseam of 36 inches. Pretty long for someone under 6 foot.

If you don't know a good tailor that could heam pants, I recommend paying the extra $9 to do it. I order to have them done without the elastic. Takes about a week extra to get it done.

I recommend to look at their ebay store, they usually have some stuff that are inexpensive.

These pro pants last long. I like them better than the Teamworks and Rawlings pants that are almost alike.

I have never used the Boombah pants, so I can not compare these to them.

6. sh29

sh29 Active Member

I get all mine from them without the rubber bands and the hemming done.....just pull them down onto your shoe and play (and save the $10 for a bat)!!!

I bought 1 pair of the Majestics from them, not a fan really....but the Russell Pro...that is another story, sweet pants.

I've got about 10 pair of Russel Pro, some seem to have different make-ups. My favorite pants feeling wise are the Twins or Rockies version.

I'd also direct you to look at the Powers Elite line (Boombah), excellent quality pant and I haven't met a pair of those yet...that I didn't like!!!

7. Macpappy99

Macpappy99 New Member

The ones they have on special now are 30" inseam with the rubber band in them. That's fine for me since I wear my pants at the knee. The also have the rockies on special but they are 35" inseam (the bonds style). I fluctuate between a 36 and 38 inch waist. Which should I get?