Apologies To Dan 905!

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by hotcorner1268, Jul 27, 2004.

1. hotcorner1268

hotcorner1268 Master Baiter

I'm working around a foot that has landed squarely in my mouth, so bear with me, but I want to extend my apologies to Dan 905 for an earlier thread I started, "Is Dan 905 Screwing Me?" In short, the bat took a long time to be delivered but it was sent out on the date he said. Customs between the US and Canada slowed the bat in transit, a condition beyond Dan's control. Bacause he sent the bat when he said and did maintain contact with me when work permitted I want to tell everyone he is good to go. Don't hesitate to deal with Dan, as he was honest and held up his end of the deal.

I also want to make a few suggestions for people making international deals. First, expect the possibility of delay, though it doesn't always happen. Second, help our northern neighbors out by NOT sending money orders. Dan had a tough time cashing the one I sent him (US to Canada). Try to use paypal if possible to help those folks out. Lastly, if you need the bat or whatever immediately then you may need to look elsewhere, but if you can wait then don't be afraid to pull te trigger on a deal.

Sorry for the length but I felt a proper explanation was important to clear things up. Thanks again Dan for the bat.

2. Michaelaz

Michaelaz Coach

I dont know either of you two personally but............

Way to be a man and make everything right.

3. OrangeCrusher

OrangeCrusher Addicted to Softballfans

I myself also had a great deal with Dan and his communication was great as well. Wouldn't hesitate to do again.

4. dan_905

dan_905 Addicted to Softballfans

Its not all money orders, just the US green money orders.

I still cant cash it in canada so I made a trade for a glove. *thanks madsunz*

Dan (hotcorner) has been good to deal with and paid right away with both. I wouldnt hesitate recommending him to others to deal with.

5. hotcorner1268

If you're still having problems I could take the MO back and paypal you. It will leave a paper trail for the wife but after this I'll take the heat buddy. LMK

Oh yeah, one other tip for ALL sellers is to include a tracking/confirmation number with the pm saying the bat was sent. It helps! ;)

6. dan_905

I send so many things all the time I misplaced it. :(

Im sending it through to madsunz. If you want to cut a deal with him I can send it to you and you can pay him? He said it'd be ok

7. hotcorner1268

Whatever. I just want to make sure you get paid bro. Sorry for the hassle.

8. dan_905

no problem buddy,