awesome video on swing technique.

Discussion in 'Softball Media' started by dunkky, Jan 12, 2018.

1. dunkky

dunkky Well-Known Member

this is one of the Ken's videos I watched today, More than an hour long. Hope he doesn't mind me posting it. Thought it would help out many noobs like me. Level swing along with other key swing aspects what everyone talks about here. i've been practicing level swing for a while in my garage, time to go out and film it so i can see how I am progressing. I guess Ken would let me know if this is not appropriate.

2. TWmccoy

TWmccoy 3DX Connoisseur

These old videos are better than anything made nowadays. See, guys here played back when bats weren't as hot and actually had to learn real technique to drive balls 400'. If someone can't learn how to hit well by watching this particular video, it isn't going to happen. This vid has all the tips and lessons you'll need.

Now its just a bunch of big guys swinging hot bats hard with little regard for technique and still smashing balls 450'.

3. Playr4

Playr4 Coach

Thanks for sharing. Great video.

4. dunkky

dunkky Well-Known Member

don't thank me bro. credit all goes to Ken and players in the video. for me it didn't click until I watched multiple of his videos multiple times. still struggling to adapt it in my execution. watching is one thing, learning and executing on your own I found it very hard. keep it up. also, there's a bat speed drill that i think is gonna help out tremendously. check it out also.

5. TWmccoy

TWmccoy 3DX Connoisseur

The best part of this particular vid is the middle of it when all the pros explain who they are and why they swing the way they do. Listening to all of them break down their mechanics is what people can really glean some info from.

6. bronx90210

bronx90210 Addicted to Softballfans

Good stuff thanks for sharing.