Bad Deal With Debug34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by BIGPAPA33, Jul 1, 2004.

1. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

First, let me say that up to this point keith has always delivered what he promised and on time..until this deal. I have done a handful of deals with him and never had any problem.

A month ago I called keith about doing a trade. He said he had a B&G PST he would trade for my returnable freak w/ receipt. I told him it was a deal and that my bat was in the mail. 3 days later I called keith to see if he got my bat. Hesaid yes and that he would be sending the PST the next day. Over a week later i had not received the PST. I call keith and tell him I had not received the bat. He tells me he sent it to the wrong address by mistake,but got it back and he would send it out next day. No problem I tell him. Well another week goes by and still no bat. I call him back and tell me that I still haven't received the bat...what's up??? He said he had no idea and that he was sorry. He told me he was going to send me one of his personal bats...a red and black PST. I knew keith would be cool and fix the problem. I told him if the B&G does come in I will send him back his R&B. 4 days go by and I call keith and tell him STILL NO BAT!!! He said it was sent ofF wednesday and that it should be there soon. Well monday comes and goes...tuesday comes and goes AND STILL NO F'EN bat! I called keith yesterday and he said he would call me back in 10 minutes. 2 hours later I have to call him back and ask him what the deal???? He tells me he has other ppl shipping them for him. I ask him for the tracking # so I can help locate MY BAT!!! He tells me that he promises to check it out and he will call me back before he leaves work. I say ok I'll talk to you later. Well 10:00pm rolls around and guess what...you got it..NO ****ING PHONE CALL!!!! Now i'm pissed cause this is straight up immature bull****! I called this morning and left my work # and 2hours later still no call!

The only reason I writting in here is because he is not returning calls and I have e-mailed him. I know he comes in here so hopefully he will read this and fix this problem before it get out of hand. If you don't have the bat you agreed to trade...JUST SAY SO!!!!! DON'T KEEP ****ING ME AROUND AND BLOWING ME OFF LIKE I'M SOME PUNK *****!!! EITHER SEND ME WHAT WE AGREED UPON OR SEND ME BACK THE EXACT BAT WITH RECEIPT THAT I SENT YOU!!! This is bull**** keith and not a way to do business. If the ppl who ship for you lost the bats..thats not my problem..I MADE THE DEAL WITH YOU NOT THEM! So if you would call me so you can send me the PST you promised or send my freak back I would appreciate it! :mad:

#1 BIGPAPA33, Jul 1, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2004
  2. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

one thing ive noticed about sending mail to the east coast lately is that its taking forever to get through. I sent an Edge on LAST wednesday PRIORITY MAIL(2-3 days) to NY, and it still hasnt gotten there yet, hopefully today... I call USPS and they tell me that just cause i pay for 2-3 days doesnt mean its guarenteed. Wow is all i could say to the person on the phone... Only problem is, is that UPS is a 25 min drive from my house and USPS is 2 min....

3. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

What the crap is going on around here lately. We're starting to see more and more of these type of posts.

Come on people, do the right thing and quit screwing people over. If you want to do that, go to some other board. This is by far one of the best boards out there. I'd hate for it to turn into a crap board, because of some people's boneheadness!

Good luck Big!

Space Ace

4. CT Baller 2312

CT Baller 2312 Banned User

I hear on the mailing issues my mom lives in Cali and it some time takes 2 weeks for priority packages to get to CT. USPS must be swamped. BIGPAPA hope every things works out I've delt with Keith in the past and it went smooth. Good luck

5. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I Know

keith has always been cool to deal with and seems like a very nice guy,but I think I have been more than patient. It should not take a month for me to get a bat from kentucky to maryland! When I have made deals with ppl on here I have always sent my bats and or money on time. Whats really pissing me off is that he is blowing me off. He could at least call and tell me whats going on..where's the bat..or he will ship it himself and send me a tracking #. Thats sad that one of the only ppl I trusted in here to deal with is doing this bull****! :mad:

#5 BIGPAPA33, Jul 1, 2004
  6. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

!#!$%%#^*&*&(

i'm ****ing pissed :mad:

7. suga20

suga20 New Member

I've had problems latly on slower shipping as well, but just a extra day. Debug i dealt with him and was excellent to deal with, i know he will make it right.

8. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Suga

Like I said...keith has always been cool, but a month and not returning my calls? That **** is just not right. I'm not trying to be an a-hole,but when someone blows me off like this and hasn't lived up to their end of the bargin that really pisses me off! :mad:

9. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

this is

the last deal I do where I ship my stuff first.

10. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

mfsbcs

.............. :mad:

11. TWmccoy

TWmccoy 3DX Connoisseur

USPS priority mail

I don't know. I shipped a bat priority about 2 wks ago to Michigan. and it got there in 2 days. That's pretty damn fast.

12. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

whoever is doing his shipping knows they didn't

ship my bat and they are lying MFers! This is such bull****! KEITH YOU NEED TO CALL ME AND FIX THIS BULL**** ASAP!!!!!! :mad:

13. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I had a few ppl

that I told about keith and they given me money to get some bats from him,but how am I suppose to send him money when he can't even send me my ****. THIS IS ****ING B.S ........I'm soooooooooo ****ing pissed!!!!

#13 BIGPAPA33, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Wildkat12276

Wildkat12276 Addicted to Softballfans

I sent a money order

a week ago Friday and it just got to Arizona from Kansas Tuesday That isn't that far and shouldn't have taken THAT LONG.

I feel you papa No way should it take a month to get a bat (I am going to get a bat teh 6th that I sent the money order the 18th)!!!! It sucks when you leave emails and voicemails and don't know what is going on. The sad part about mine is that the bat I am getting isn't even for me (it's for a buddy) I can't imagine how he feels (I did give him a tracking number yesterday though). That made it a LITTLE batter

Good luck, I'm sure you will let us know what happens

15. Missy#7

Missy#7 Ball Crusher

I have found that stuff happens, people get busy, or something slips the mind, but at the very least communication is of utmost importance. And don't promise something you know is going to be difficult for you to get done in the timeframe you promised. Most people are good, as long as you stay in touch, let them know whats going on, and don't break promises. Easy as that.

16. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Thanks

I wouldn't be so mad if he would just communicate with me! I'm glad I didn't send the money my friends gave me for bats to buy from him. I would feel like crap that they aren't getting there bats in a reasonable time frame and if he didn't ship at all(like in my case). I would have to pay my friends back the hundreds of dollars I sent him and that would really suck. I don't have a clue why keith is doing this...I have been nothing but cool to him and have even brought him some customers!

17. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

you are 100%

correct missy...thats all I ask..plus ship me what we agreed upon!

18. chach3835

chach3835 It's Miller Time

Im new here But there is a lot to say about being promt and when you make a deal stick to it and don't waste time drop it in the mail and then let the person know the tracking #. I did a deal with bigpap and I sent bats before he sent his out. TRUST plays a lot on this board and if there is no trust then we got ****zz. If you don't have the PST then retuen his Freak the same one he sent you and let it be done say im sorry. Talk to people we can be pretty understanding especially the softball family summer is hectic but never never brush off Peeps that down right gets PISSSSed off peeps........HOPE YOU GET TAKEN CARE OF PAPS.......CHACH

19. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

i mean on the east coast TW, i think they might be checking packages more intently in the NY area for terrorist reasons

20. JUSTME25

JUSTME25 <font color="#EE0000">Bat'ho once again</font>

Are you mad?

I can tell you are a little upset but then anyone one this board would be. I did a deal with Keith earlier this year and things went smoothly. This is out of character for him - don't know what is up. As everyone has said, we all get busy but if extenuating circumstances come up and prevent you from doing what you said you would do, communicate what is going on and most people will understand.

On another note, I shipped a bat priority USPS back east on Tuesday last week and it took six days to get there. It normally only takes two days, what is going on?

Hang in there and hopefully all will be made right FAST.

Brenda

21. RickRagan

RickRagan Active Member

you think maybe it could have gotten lost at the Post office? i know i've dropped stuff off be4 and went out of town trusting those low-life mailmen (corndog27) to actually deliver our stuff :)

22. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

He told me he sent it UPS

so if thats the case he has a tracking# and can locate the bat! All I'm asking him to do is let me know what the problem is. I have been nothing but cool to keith and all I ask is to be treated like he would want to be. If I promised him I would ship him a bat we traded and it took over a month and still no bat and I didn't return his calls or fix the problem ..I PROMISE YOU... HE WOULD BE PISSED ALSO..AS WOULD ANY OF YOU I'M SURE!!. I like most ppl don't have alot a cash so me trading a bat that cost me 300 bucks and getting nothing in return is not cool! Keith...just call me so you can either send me what you said or please send me back the bat I sent you with my receipt!

23. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Got in touch with keith

He told me he had problems with the people that are shipping for him. Do I believe him...YES! He told me he would ship it HIMSELF on saturday...and I believe he will do that. I think whoever he has shipping for him is taking advantage of him and not doing the right thing. I'm glad we finally talked and I'm sure keith will keep his word.

Just some advice for ppl who are dealing. If you have a problem or even if you don't ... you need to communicate with the ppl your dealing with. If you do that..even if your late shipping ppl will understand and not be upset if you keep them informed. Keith ..all you had to do was return my calls and tell me what the problem is( even though your not sure) and how it will be fixed and you know from dealing with me...I would be cool about it. We have dealt in the past and you have always delivered what you promised...thats why I couldn't understand the no bat..and not returning my calls. I'm not going to apoligize for being mad. I think I had ever right,but I want you to know we are still cool keith...and I have some business coming your way.

#23 BIGPAPA33, Jul 2, 2004
  24. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

takes a deep breath

breath out........... :D

25. Wildkat12276

Wildkat12276 Addicted to Softballfans

Now THIS is what this board (and just about everyone on it is all about). Can anyone else feel the love!?!??!?!?! :cool: :p :) :eek: :D ;) :rolleyes:

26. jbo911

jbo911 Super Moderator

I'm glad this is working out. I don't know either of you, but I think you are both good guys. My deal with keith went smoothly so I'm glad to hear he's back on track.

27. debug34

debug34 New Member

Terry-As I have said I AM SORRY.....I have done literally 1000 deals on boards and to the best of my knowledge 4 have went sour-yours and knockemout being the two that really upset me the most.....Damon's because the bats involved are so expensive-and yours Terry because I think u to be a good guy....You are right in 1 thing-I heavily rely on other people to ship and do work for me-I am more of a broker than anything-sometimes things just dont work the way they should,and I have no reason to back them up...Out of character yes but also my fault...Forgive yours is coming soon...Keith

28. corndog27

corndog27 Addicted to Softballfans

you better watch it

Don't blame it on us mailmen. I'll call Mindy and tell her to never deliver your stuff

29. BigPapas Buddha

BigPapas Buddha Manager

we are cool keith

hey how did your tourney go? Hey have a couple friends who need a crush....a superman crush????? E-mail me the price if you would please to my e-mail..this is my wifes. thanks again keith! :D

30. RickRagan

RickRagan Active Member

Man please...you know I'm right

man, i know how ya'll are...if you ACTUALLY DECIDE TO GO TO WORK, you'll do about 3 hours worth, and hide out somewhere the other 5 hours, napping and going to Hooters (by the way, see you there wednesday)...i'm surprised any bats that go through nashville actually get delivered...lol :p