bad deal with ladybug4120

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by VSBR13, Jun 23, 2004.

1. VSBR13

VSBR13 Addicted to Softballfans

I started a deal for a 26oz with receipt on April 14, 2004 with 3bag8/ladybug4120. I got the bat but no receipt. I emailed 3bag8 and asked if the receipt shipped separate and was informed that his partner must have forgotten to put the receipt in the box and that one would be on the way out to me. I waited couple of weeks still no receipt. I emailed again and was told that it shipped out last Thursday or Friday. I waited some more still no receipt. May 19, 2004 I sent another email. Response I got back was “Sorry man, today is last day of school, so I will have time to take care of all my ****. It will go out ASAP. Sorry again.” May 28, 2004 still no receipt. Emailed again and this is the response I got. “Hey! I had my partner send it out. If you don't have it by Monday send me your info again and I will ship it out along with something for the trouble. Thanks.” June 6, 2004 Still no receipt. Asked again where it is here is the response. “Send me your info and I will send it out myself tomorrow. Be sure to put what bat and size you got. Thanks and sorry about that, sometimes we get our wires crossed on who sends what. Thanks again.” June 15, 2004 you guessed it still no receipt. Response from 3bag8 “Hey man, I tore my ACL, MCL, and PCL and have been out for a while. I called my buddy to send it to you, but I will get one out tomorrow. Sorry about that. Thanks” Well it is June 23, 2004 now. I still don’t have a receipt and my last two emails have not been returned. I would suggest that no one deal with this person. His email address is donarco@msn.com know as 3bag8 on mohr and hottest bats board and ladybug4120 at softballfans.com I did get my bat but I am pissed that I still have not gotten my receipt.

2. JUSTME25

JUSTME25 <font color="#EE0000">Bat'ho once again</font>

Sorry to hear about your trials. What a pain in the azz. I did a deal with Don (Ladybug4120) earlier this year and it went smoothly. My receipt did come separately from the bat but I got that within a week or two. You might try and contact Cheyenne who sometimes works with Don. Cheyenne's e-mail address is: cheyennegraham@sbcglobal.net

Good luck.

Brenda

3. VSBR13

thanks Brenda.

4. RickRagan

RickRagan Active Member

that's sucks about the receipt, but at least you did get the bat

5. Furious

Furious The Original

ladybug has had problems with deals in the past. Do a search on the forums.

6. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

I will just say that I will not deal with 3bag8 again!

7. bamacpl

bamacpl New Member

8. suga20

suga20 New Member

I've dealt with both and no problems.

9. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

I too had some "issues" with ladybug. Ordered two Freaks and it almost two weeks for them to arrive. They did arrive and did have the invoices, but took too long in my opinion.

Space Ace

10. TheFranchise4

TheFranchise4 Holdin it down

I had the same problem with her...no receipt!

11. VSBR13

I finally got my receipt yesterday. It is from a valid dealer also.

12. JUSTME25

JUSTME25 <font color="#EE0000">Bat'ho once again</font>

Glad it worked out for you. I hate it when a deal goes bad.

Brenda