Bad deal!!!???

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by basehitterz24, Apr 29, 2004.

1. basehitterz24

I did a deal with this guy named roger boles , He said he would send his bat out confermation number and all the good stuff. Well I sent mine and he never sent me his . So my ? is How do I pursue this further , I have his home address and not to say he lives in ohio and my uncle is a state tropper were he lives !! What would you guys do????? I am also considering to put his address on here for all of our benifits. If any one knows of him tell him the law is on its way!!!!

2. bainsco

bainsco Quasi Canadian

I think you would do the right thing. First make sure you have a tracking number for your bat and wait and see if it gets signed for. When it does there is no way he can't back out by syaing he did not get it, and yeah have the tropper visit him!

Plus post the addy so we know not to deal with him.

3. basehitterz24

I will do so asap!!!

4. Lo0NeYMaN30

Lo0NeYMaN30 Gods Son

theives

I hate that when people act like trash. I would call the troopers and press charges asap if you can't track down the bat. I hope they give him an old fashion ass whooping too.

5. TEAM STING 27

TEAM STING 27 2006 WORLD CHAMP

Roger Boles

I am ROGER BOLES, an I did send him the bat and I have all the info to prove it and he did receive the bat. I have done over 100 deals on these boards all 4 major ones. I have all kinds of references. I could care less if he has a dad who is a trooper. He claimed that the bat was new. it wasn't. and on the EVIL BOARD it said he was a shakey fella so I waited until a got a confirmation number from him before I sent the bat. Here's the info on the other board.]
    Reference Check on batboyz24@yahoo.com (Trevor Halvorsen)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone dealt with him before? He was over on the softballfans.com message board.

softballplyr
    (4/18/04 9:33 pm)
    Reply Re: Reference Check on batboyz24@yahoo.com (Trevor Halvorsen
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We had a deal for my bat he had agreed to send the money, all info was exchanged, waited for two days and finally called him out and he told me that he didn't have enough money so he couldn't go through with it!!! BE CAREFUL WITH THIS GUY

As you can see this guy changed his name from Batboyz24@yahoo.com
    to Batgirlz2426@yahoo.com which threw up a red flag immeditaly so I had to wait before I sent him my bat. But I did and I have the info which says I did. Confirmation number and the ins. paper.

6. TEAM STING 27

he did receive his bat and I have the info to prove it.

7. Holdn42

Holdn42 Addicted to Softballfans

i hear ya TS27...it's always good to hear both sides of the story, and its cool of you to come forward and tell your side after people on this board have already started condemning you after hearing one side of one persons story. I havent dealt with TS27, but i know a few who have and never complained about any of his deals.

8. basehitterz24

Yes I did get a diffrent name for the fack of a deal that went bad with ano ther guy , I said I would send him the money and Opps soory I couldnt get the whole amount , Sorry for that as I did tell hem that to . But I dont think someone should get a bad name for not being able to get all the money , **** happens in life were it doesnt allways work out!!! Me and ts27 did do a deal and it kinda went good , I could understand why he was a little worried ! BUt he should not have said to me that he sent his bat one a certan day and really didnt . I held up my part he held up his I would recomend him to all !! :)

9. TEAM STING 27

We live an we learn, all in all nobody got burnt and I guess we both are gratefull for that. Hope you have many great deals ahead. And I know things can go bad at any given time, glad you kinda understand where I was coming from. Good Luck this year. ROGER

10. basehitterz24

you too Have a good year !!

11. suga20

suga20 New Member

This guy batboyz is no good, he's not sh*t in mt book.

12. basehitterz24

come on suga do ya have anything else better to do than run your mouth!!!
    I to can start saying lots of bad things but I dont I have better things to do.
    Give it up!!

13. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

You could say bad things, but with the hundred of good deals Suga has had on this board, I don't think what you say will have too much worth.

I'm behind Steve all the way on this one...

sis

14. TN Tornado

TN Tornado Addicted to Softballfans

Bad Deals

Theres always two sides to every story

15. suga20

suga20 New Member

I just don't won't my brothers here to get hurt, Thanks consitencyplz, i hope you guy's would protect me as well.