BAD TRADE with dwp05acura

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by jroyal73, Sep 17, 2007.

1. jroyal73

jroyal73 Ryan Mathews for ROY

:mad: Here's the deal:

I tradeded dwp05acura my returnable good looking syn2. Only thing wrong was paint marks missing. (It's a syn2 we all know about the paint is on those) PLUS $35! ask trojans10 how the bat looked.

He told me he had a OG extended that was in good shape 500 hits returnable w/receipt.

He sent me an extended that has a big line (wave) from the handle to the barrell, tons of spider webbing, rattling, and sounds like sand whenever you rotate the bat up and down, and some endcap wear.

He definatly didn't describe the condition of the bat. I shouldn't have traded him w/out seeing pics, but I trusted his feedback. He's been on for an hour and won't return my pms...he stopped returning them.

I just said to make it fair since you gave me an ildescribed bat send me back my $35 bucks.

First shady deal

2. jroyal73

bump for looks

3. jroyal73

bump for looks

4. jroyal73

Thanks for coming online and not responding to my pm's dwp05acura

5. bndawgs

bndawgs SBF Owner

bump for the scammer. show us some pics of the ext he sent you

6. jroyal73

ill take some when i get home.

7. jroyal73

keep it up...

8. jroyal73

2 days no pms?!?

9. dwp05acura

dwp05acura Addicted to Softballfans

bad trade

hey first off, people i have had deals with on this board knows that i am not a scammer. i told jroyal that the bat has over 500 hits on it. when he told me he wasn't happy with the condition of the bat i tried to work out a deal with him to accomodate him. What made me change my mind was then i saw him post the bat for sale for more money than he had gotten the bat from me for. if the bat was in that bad of a condition why was he trying to sell it for more to board member ou_bird??? thats when i wrote to him and said that i would have worked a deal with him until i saw that post. then he said he would go back and tell ou_bird that its not for sale. to me he is the real scammer. i told jroyal that if he really wasn't happy then send me back my extended and i will send him his syn2 and the $35 dollars, but he didnt want to. He said if he did that i would have to give him more money to cover for his shipping. like i didn't have to pay for shipping on my end. there are board members on here that i play tournaments and leagues with that knows the condition of the bat. they can vouch that it is not as bad as jroyal described. so now jroyal puts in a complaint with paypal to reverse the charges. who is the scammer? the bat has a valid receipt that is only 2 months old that i sent to him. i also still have all the PM conversations saved between him and myself if anyone wants to see it to show that i tried to work things out with him.

#9 dwp05acura, Sep 19, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  10. Rhino44

Rhino44 <font color="#00FF00">bangin milk-moneys wife</fon

send each others bats back and be done with this

11. dwp05acura

dwp05acura Addicted to Softballfans

i suggested this but jroyal doesn't want to do this. He said the only way is if i pay him his $35 dollars (which is fine with me) and an extra $20 for his shipping??? There is no way i am going to pay him an extra $20 since i incured shipping charges as well. Besides he wants to keep the extended since he already went through paypal to get his $35 dollars back so i am not sure why he is still complaining.

12. jroyal73

We are arguing over a net worth of 30-35 dollars. You did not describe the bat. That's the bottom line. If we send each other the bats back then we both lose another 15 bucks in shipping and time. So that's stupid, I'll keep the extended I just wasn't pleased with the transaction. You still haven't responded to any PM's. The Paypal case is closed, because they can't do anything about the condition of the bat you sent me.

This is just a bad deal. Thanks bro, maybe you'll describe your bats better. I won't buy a bat from a guy who doesn't post pics.

Also I thought I was getting a good quality bat approx. worth $175. I told you, I asked ou_bird if he wanted an extended for 190. (175+15 for shipping.) No scam just trying to break even. i posted this before I received the bat you sent me...I was still at work when I got home I saw the condition of the bat and I saw couldn't sell this bat for 190. i won't post bats for sell anymopre unless I have them in my hands, because I cant trust sellers like you.