Be careful with bombski

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by BatBoy25, Jul 7, 2009.

1. BatBoy25

BatBoy25 350 IS NOT A BOMB

Just going with my gut here...had a very weird trade interaction with board member bombski and would hate to have someone get taken because I didn't say anything. Trade dissolved under questionable circumstances, he may end up being good to go just be careful everyone, gtg bros have him ship first, newbs use a mediator with him. I have PMs and the like to back up my position but this is just a heads up for now.

2. Dawgs14

Dawgs14 Active Member

ditto....seems alittle out there....was going to do a trade for a utrip miken recoil 28 oz and 27 oz freak plus both with receipt....sent him $30 to ship overnight..then come to find out they were NR.....also it was his dads paypal account and his dad rejected my payment....JUST USE CAUTION.....

3. fakeelvis

fakeelvis <font color="#551A8B">Lady Virus Hunter</font>

cant speak at all for his selling ability but he seemed ok to me, sold him a bat last week and communication was great and payment was super fast. All noobs should have to ship first regardless.;)

4. leoingle

leoingle GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER

yeah, but him buying, is way diff than him trading or selling. thats why i dont totally agree with feedback bein posted for ppl who buy. or at least there should be seperate forums for buying and trading/selling.

5. fakeelvis

fakeelvis <font color="#551A8B">Lady Virus Hunter</font>

i hear ya, im not by any means saying to trust the guy with your first born, just saying that he seemed ok to me, not only buying but with communication and such. seemed smart enough:)

6. leoingle

leoingle GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER

oh, totally understand ya. but if somebody is wanting to do a trade with me, and i look at their feedback and they have 20 threads on them and they are all buying. that is as good as zero to me when it comes to them selling something or trading.

7. bombski

bombski Part Time Player

man idk what his deal is...after making the deal i cleaned the bat found out it was cracked and ended the deal after problems at the post office luckily it didnt ship out i mean is that so bad?? i agreed to wait until he received the bat for him to ship...what was i to gain from this??? absolutley nothin...i know i am new i will try to go up on my feedback but all of the sudden ppl are questioning me because of this one deal...my name is superfan2002 look me up on ebay 100% feedback

8. Dawgs14

Dawgs14 Active Member

beware of him pm me for information on this.......