Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Softball Training' started by Mattg722, Feb 23, 2018.
what are some good strength exercises for addeddistance
Do the basics bench press, military press, rows, lat pulldown, leg press .....etc, nothing fancy really. The key is to do 80 - 90% of your 1RM for 3 - 5 reps or per set to build more Type IIx muscle.
Here's some no no's according to big Dave.
oh dear christ. Where to begin.
Improve your swing
hit the free weights
don't skip leg day
don't skimp on nutrition
Here's big Dave's suggestions.
And buy the book "Practical Programming".
Learn the exercises at The Art of Manliness youtube channel.
Focus on ways to improve bat speed and your form. Rotation core work, plyometric, explosive work (Box jumps, jump lunge). I'm as strong as anyone else in my league, once I improved my form the ball started going a good deal further.
Heavy Hitters Work Out
- Eat chicken wings at least once a day (minimum 24 wings, any flavor but if they aren't "suicide hot" you need to get your life together)
- 1 of the 3 Breakfast's per day must be served with Cinnamon Beavertails (Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, why not eat 3)
- Drink on average 47 Timmy's coffees per day (Got to stay hydrated)
- Wrestle with your pet Polar bear daily for left over table scraps (You put that 450 kg beast in its place! that's my left over Kraft Dinner)
- Beer, Beer, Beer (God gave you two hands for a reason, scratching ass and drinking beer, looks like i'm out of itches)
- Add Maple Syrup on EVERYTHING (except the beer, that's just F'd up)
Masturbate with both hands, so you don't get one stronger than the other.
Wouldn't that just split the work? Or do you not mean both at the same time?