Beware of Jason Reed do not trade with!!!

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by trashdude9, Jul 27, 2003.

1. trashdude9

trashdude9 Addicted to Softballfans

Also goes by Gilligan420...uses his girlfriends email and address...Jillian Parker in Belmont NH...Also uses softballbats911 on this board. Had a deal with him and still did not receive my bat yet. Also has bad trades were he didn't come threw on other boards :mad:

2. sportsden13

sportsden13 New Member

really???

i did a deal with him a few weeks ago where i traded my recert DW for an XXL and it went very smoothly.I'll be damned.

3. trashdude9

trashdude9 Addicted to Softballfans

re

I did a trade with him on weds we were both to ship out overnight. I shipped mine out he told me he made it there to late to overnight. He said he would overnight thursday morning. He received mine I sent him thursday afternoon and sent me a email saying he sent his out and was returned with wrong zip. He then told me he would overnight it again to me so I would have it for this sat weekend tourny. Now Sunday and no bat or email from him.

Don

4. Furious

Furious The Original

Trash, have we corresponded? If not, I know 2 other guys who were scammed by this jerk. E-mail me buddahfurious@aol.com

5. loud88z

loud88z New Member

Wew glad I held off on my trade w him

Was suppose to trade a buggs R/T for a juiced est5e but sold my est instead glad I did!!! What a jerk!!!!!!!!

6. sportsden13

sportsden13 New Member

DAMN

i guess i got lucky.

7. Darracq

Darracq Active Member

Re

Ripped me off too. He better hope i dont show up at his door.

8. softballbats911

softballbats911 Addicted to Softballfans

i would love u to show up at my door u wouldn't make it much more with a 45 stuck in your mouth

9. Darracq

Darracq Active Member

Re

Why would you want to come on here and show your true colors, maybe you could of ripped some more people off.

10. HCGHMG

HCGHMG Addicted to Softballfans

NO ONE EVER SAID THIS GUYS WAS SMART! WAY TO BE MEATBALL!!!

11. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

LUCKY IT WASN'T ME PUNK...CAUSE I WOULD SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR AND STICK THAT 45 UP ARE A$$. YOU ARE A PUNK LITTLE *****...RIPPING PPL OFF ISN'T COOL AT ALL LITTLE BOY!

12. benny

benny Addicted to Softballfans

Your a real tough......

guy arn't you. You mean to say that using a 45 make's you tough guy, to me it make's you the biggest ***** that ever walked *******, a 10 year old can pull a trigger, but by ripping people off you have already shown every one that a 10 year old boy has more ball's than you. Softballbats911 go back to the hole you crawled out of moron.

No cheer's for loser's

13. Leader15

Leader15 The Ringleader

Hey Benny

Sometimes I think you get pretty intense about stuff, making for good entertainment in some of your posts. I do not always agree with you, but all I can say is that with this post, I have nothing but respect for ya! Good analogy with the 10 year old. It can be clinically reasoned that this guy likely operates at a 10 year old mentality. It must be hard for him to hear so much truth, and very difficult to sleep at night knowing that he has no integrity or foundational beliefs that contribute to the good of his fellow man. Even worse, he is scamming his supposed girlfriend and slandering her name all over cyber world.

This is the type of guy who probably free loads off of his girlfriend too, because he is such an astute man! I and the entire world can thank YOU ALL for pointing out that he is who he represents here today, in the hopes that he changes his ways and sees himself for who he truelly is, saving many good intentioned people from his poison. Hey 911, when you do some long hard thinking on this one, do not use the 45 on yourself, instead, sell it and pay everyone back that you screwed.

May you experience grace and endure sweet redemption!

14. debug34

debug34 New Member

DAMN...that was DDDDEEEEPPPPP........not cool for some punk B###H to scam people for what they work for...Keith

15. Marco21

Marco21 Addicted to Softballfans

I see that he is not even man enough to put his Location down.

And telling someone that you will shoot him in the face sounds like a little *****.

I went to school to be a cop...maybe we need to investigate this Boy a little, and maybe the local Police would like to know what idiot's in there town are owning guns.

16. Darracq

Darracq Active Member

Re

Well i got lucky and got my bat back, after he put about 100 swing on it in the batting cage.