Beware of Marc Morgan-aka U@hitter

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Flyboy50, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

Fellas,please take the time to read all these posts.If anyone knows the school district where Marc Morgan teaches,please email me at flyboy50@insightbb.com so I can send a letter to his school board and post a letter in all the local papers of his character.http://p074.ezboard.com/fslowpitchsoftballsoftballbuysell.showMessage?topicID=55989.topic

This is bull****,I have a family and I need my money in rolled pennies or whatever form you have.

http://p074.ezboard.com/fslowpitchsoftballsoftballbuysell.showMessage?topicID=55989.topic

2. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Needing closure!!

I've done a few deals with Marc and they've gone smooth. I have to agree with Mike here that things need to get squared away! Whatever situation Marc is going through, which I can't imagine, he did state he'd pay the $$, but hasn't done so. Come on Marc, sorry to hear about the tough times, but you need to take care of this issue bro. Just my 2 cents. Bigjr85

3. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

beware of Marc Morgan

BUMP....Bump...

4. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

beware of Marc Morgan

back to the top.

5. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

beware of Marc Morgan

I know Marc is on this board often...

6. bkc

bkc Guest

I sent him $75 for an Edge and he sent it back after he couldn't find the receipt. He could have kept it but didn't. Maybe he's being truthful :confused:

7. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

beware of Marc Morgan

Truthful,read the posts bro and he said he would pay in "rolls of pennies" if he had to which was over 2 weeks ago.This is bull****,but I have all his work info including email,phone numbers and many teachers same info where he works and I will email all of them and show the proof if he does'nt pay by tuesday.I am done dealing with his bull****.

8. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

beware of Marc Morgan

Here is Marc's Reply..He says I need to make up for what I have done and he owes me the money...
    mike,
    its ****in $75 dollars..........u have gone way beyond the call of duty for this money. probably screwed me out of more than $75 b/c of your public address announcement. anyway u are a heartless fool......... if i owed u like $300 or $400 i could see but man u are makin a mountain out of a mole hill. especially when u were all about me gettin u a deal on ****. i would never have done this to someone for $75. and there is no way to circumvent this masterpiece u have unleashed so unless u somehow can clean it up it makes it tough for me to make remittance. i dont even know what to do.

9. Flyboy50

Flyboy50 Member

beware of Marc Morgan

Marc has sent me an ECheck from PayPal.