Bigjr85 !

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by wagsbegone, Nov 5, 2004.

1. wagsbegone

wagsbegone Outstanding Bad Dealer

did a deal with bigjr85 3 weeks ago and ran into a few problems ( we sent are bats out a few days apart as i stated in a eirler post .... well my bat arrived but did not get anything in return ..... NOT HIS FAULT just seems that it was lost in the mail ... gary has compensated me the bat i was owed and keeped in touch with me each day and a couple phone calls I cant say enough about how he tryed to keep me happy and resolve this matter ...my biggest regards to gary for all his help and fixing the problem asap ......... !!!!! nobody hesitate to deal with gary at all stand up guy and its just crappy something had to happen like this to good people ..... GARY if your out there your the man :) :) :) :) cory

2. madog69

madog69 New Member

somebody that works at the post office will be swinging new stick this year.

3. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Soemone

in the Canadian Customs office....

Bert

4. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Cory is Awesome!

I can't say enough about Cory being patient with this whole process! I can't believe this! I go to the post office and they send it USPS Air and say 4-7 days and it's been two weeks and no bat in Cory's hands! This is the first time this has happened to me and I hope it's the last! Cory is a stand up guy and we've got this puppy worked out! Thanks again cory for the patience and kind words bro! Would deal with you anytime! Just wish I didn't have to go through Canadian customs. LOL. Gary :D