concerned about a deal

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by madog69, Dec 7, 2004.

1. madog69

madog69 New Member

i am concerned about a deal been waiting for this package for a while have sent pm,s asking for the tracking number 3 times i just get the reply i will check on it but still doesn,t give me the number.when i shipped mine i gave him the number. i sent mine first because i didn't have any refrences,and this guy has good feedback on here.what should i do

2. obagain

obagain Dr. bats are for wimps

I would let him know you will bring his name out on the board if he dosn't provide a tracking #. If you are in canada it will take longer to get the bat but he should provide a #.
    No one with a good rep on here will want to risk getting labled a bad trader.

3. madog69

madog69 New Member

i know it takes longer to get here. but not giving me the tracking number concerns me

4. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

I am also

WAITING for a PACKAGE FROM ROGER, EL_OSITO.

This package is suppose to include:

$20 from MY FIRST raffle that I allowed him to send a MONEY ORDER. I TRUSTED YOU AND LET YOU SEND YOUR MONEHY LATER... WHERE IS IT?
    The other item is a glove that I traded a pair of batting gloves for. THIS was all supposed to be received by Thanksgiving. I never received them. I sent a PM and he said he would check on it. When I got back from vacation, last Monday, i pm'edhim again. NO response. I senthim a message today, NO RESPONSE. If there is a problem with his family, I understand. HOWEVER, when I see picsposted of a guy taking BP, he has the time to either TRACK or send me the STUFF or MAKE this right.

EL_OSITO. You have 3 things outstanding, FIX THEM. I will remove this post if There is A LEGITAMATE REASON.

BERT

#4 OverDaFence, Dec 7, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  5. MaxLoad

MaxLoad Active Member

?

Who is this dude ?

6. madog69

madog69 New Member

thats him i,m gettin pissed this makes me leary on trading.

7. madog69

madog69 New Member

i almost sent 2 first batch synergys for a deal i,m glad i didn,t. not to say el_osito is a thief. i just want to know where my package is. give me the tracking number thats all i,m asking for.