cphelan1 is the man

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by cdc3660, Jul 29, 2004.

1. cdc3660

cdc3660 Addicted to Softballfans

i did a deal with him for a dozen .44/375 evil balls. great communication and a pleasure to deal with. would for sure deal with him again. :cool:

thanks chris :cool:

2. jcoleman66

jcoleman66 New Member

He's a bum

and he can't do anything but go yard!!!!

3. oldsoftballer

oldsoftballer Member

OK Chris, here I am struggling to find 44/375's for league on Monday and Wednesday. I end up with mush balls as that is all they have... and you had some all the time. Do you have any more? e-mail me.
    PS -- I don't think the wife has stopped laughing yet at the pants.

And yes, CPhelan1 is someone I would do business with anytime without worries.

4. cphelan1

cphelan1 Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks for the props cdc3660 Hope you like them. Thanks for the quick payment too.

Oldsoftballer, not to start a huge war over BALLS here but...... They were the evil balls and in the opinion of 15 of my teamates, "they suck" or was it "wet sock". Whatever the case, they just didn't seem to preform as well as I had hoped. I bought into the hype. Fool me once...... you know the rest.
    If you need some .44 375 balls let me know. I should have quite a few Debeers left over for ASA. I am moving my league team to utrip next season and wont need these either. Sorry about the pants. I'll have the red clown noses by Saturday.

jcoleman, as far as the "yard" comment. I don't "spot" nearly as many runs as someone else I know. But I don't "bat" nearly as often as anyone else either. I hope that changes soon! Does Paul read these boards????? lol
    Chris

Admin/ Moderator
    Please move this to the correct forum if you get a chance.
    Thanks

#4 cphelan1, Jul 29, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2004