DALE WOMACK! not dale murphy. Crook?

Discussion in 'NGTG' started by Furious, May 31, 2003.

1. Furious

Furious The Original

I think I got Burned, I am hearing from others who have from this guy. Well, he's got 1 more day and If I don't get my bat, I am going to take action. If anyone has gotten burned by this guy, please contact me. Thank you so much.

2. Furious

Furious The Original

Anyone who got burned by this guy, please contact me..
    buddahfurious@aol.com

This is the trade
    I ordered a NIW Fury and had it sent to his address. He was supposed to send me a used 28oz blue vandium pst. He supposidly sent his the same day last week. He got the fury on wednesday and I got nothing. He told me I would have it tuesday. Then he told me it should be there wednesday, then he said thursday.
    He then said he would go to the post office and find out what is going on. He was online when he said this and never signed off. So I ask him an hour and a half later if he went ot the post office and he said the lady at the postoffice said friday definatly. Even though he probably never even went anywhere. Still nothing.

I called him Friday and he told me he was at work but he has a shipping # at home. So I said when I see him online to give it to me. He never went online and never e-mailed me.

I have his name, phone # and address and will give it out on every softball forum if I don't get my bat soon.
    I will also file a fraud complaint with the FBI.
    I will also see some people at my job (news station) and see if they would like to do a little report on a certain scammer. His name will be known by more than just the softball community. That is why I'd like to have everyone who has been scammed by this guy contact me.

I won't take this laying down.