Darren Little??? Anyone know him????

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Wildkat12276, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Wildkat12276

Wildkat12276 Addicted to Softballfans

Sent him my PST Max Wednesday for two of his bats. Said he didn't want to send them incase mine didn't get to him in time for a tourney this weekend. I have sent him an email today because I got the notification that the bat is there for him to pic up (send another one right after I got the email sayin it was delivered) askin how he liked it.

Still nothin, he is fairly new to the board (post wise) BUT said he has done some deals. I was tryin to be a good board brother and let him know MOST EVERYONE on here is good to deal with and will work with you if you need something right away.

His email is darrenlittle@bellsouth.net Any help is appreciated. THANKS!!!!

In advance for the help guys.

2. Wildkat12276

Anyone???

Got a return email from him as of this morning. Just hadn't had time to get online. He is going to get my bats out today.

I will keep you all posted.

#2 Wildkat12276, Jul 26, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2004
  3. Wildkat12276

This is turning into a BIG RAY deal

Haven't gotten an email or anything from him since Friday. Sent another email this morning.

I will keep you all posted.

4. coreyc

coreyc Coach

Man... you have no luck at all! People who don't have time to go the the Post Office have no business trading bats!

If I had the time I'd start a fair trading website... where both traders would send the bats to me, I would inspect the bats and then send them out to the new owners only after both bats are in my possession as described. I wish somebody with some credibility would do this, because the bad deals are getting out of hand lately... and they are usually deals involving trades (instead of cash).

5. Wildkat12276

Good Idea man

You could charge like 10 bucks to do it. That way the most some one would be out is 10 bucks (that is way cheap to ensure a good trade).

Better than losing a $300 bat!!!!!