DaWalker - Sold me a NON juiced V2

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by trav2314, Aug 3, 2004.

1. trav2314

trav2314 Coach

:mad: I just completed a deal with Dawalker on a 28oz V2. After getting the bat and inspecting it i came to the conclusion nothing had been done to the bat at all. He said Kreugs juiced it and when i asked him for verification because Kreugs usually endloads as we know and it wasnt endloaded at all. I hit the bat and id say its stock because i have a stock V2 and that hits the exact same as this one. When i questioned him on it and asked for verification he said F-You you Truck Country Hick! SO I'd stay away from dealing with him because he obviously told me the bat was juiced to move it. ALl i asked for was verification and i would let it go. No endload, hits like a log, and no extra distance. Seems like he tried pulling one on me. Just wanted to give the board a heads up. Any questions regarding the deal PM me or e-mail me travistempleton@truckcountry.com

2. dan_905

dan_905 Addicted to Softballfans

Doesnt surprise me at all. If you paid with paypal tell him you are going to notify paypal of a fraud claim.

3. trav2314

trav2314 Coach

DaWalker

I can also call my credit card company they just go ahead and pull the money right out of his account because i have protection on my account. They pull funds right from his bank account unless he can verify the product was sent and was as he stated. Guess he doesnt win there, i might go the paypal route too just havent decided how i want to pursue this. Never mess with a hick, lol. He said have a stronger guy hit it, what a joke. I played minor league baseball 4 years ago, there is no stronger hitter in my area. What a joke. Travis

4. dan_905

dan_905 Addicted to Softballfans

Same guy accused me of stealing his money when his dumb ass sent them into my paypal account for a bat. Didnt notify me he was playing and then wanted a refund. I told him I already transfered the funds into the bank and would have to transfer them back and he accused me of trying to keep the money. Get ALL of your money back and I hope this guy NEVER gets a deal again. :mad: