Debug34

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by BIGPAPA33, Jul 26, 2004.

1. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Keith....this bull**** has gone on for too long. It has been almost 2 months since I sent you my freak to trade a PST. I haved called you over and over again almost every day. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you didn't send me the bat almost a month ago. You told me you would fix it and give me what we agreed upon. I sent you my freak on june 2, 04 and to this day I have not received the bat we agreed upon. 2 months for a bat trade..IS ****ING BULL****!!!!!!!!! I asked you for my freak back...but you didn't have it anymore and promised the PST was coming and to call you last wednesday for the tracking #. Like the past calls no answer ...left message. Next day no call...called again..no answer left message. Same for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Now I'm pissed again because your ****ing blowing me off ONCE AGAIN!!!! I called today...told me you were in, but busy. So I leave a message. COB still no call( what a surpise), so I call your home. I leave a message with your wife...still no call.

Keith.. I don't want to hear that someone in your shipping messed something AGAIN. I don't give a rats ass...I WANT YOU to ship me the bat you promised or ship me back a freak w/receipt. I will not ever do business with you again. Your communication sucks ****. How can you justify taking almost 2 months to send me a bat..I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED? How can you expect to deal bats with ppl if you don't hold up your end of the bargin? When I have dealt with you in the past...I have always sent what I said I would and I sent it on time. I can see that this is not a big deal for you...I'm sure you have tons a bats and alot of money? I don't and I don't need to be ripped off by you.

You owe me a PST...if you don't have one ( which seems like the case since I haven't gotten one in almost 2 months) then you need to send me back a freak w/ receipt. I don't want any other bats...PST we agreed upon or a freak w/ receipt..like the one I sent you. This is ****ing pathetic that I have to go to a website to try to contact you.

SEND ME MY ****ING BAT AND STOP ****ING ME AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

#1 BIGPAPA33, Jul 26, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2004
  2. Wayne_Static

Wayne_Static I Am Canadian

report his ass to the cops, if you got his home address let the police know and have them check it out, seen some people in here do that and they got results, i hope he gets a big fine and i hope you get what you want in the end.

3. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

Whats his address?

4. phatmanswingin

phatmanswingin Phat Member

This is a pocket full of wrong! Debug you need to deal with this.

5. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Sadly ..it looks like I'm going to have

to take some kind of legal action. It will cost him alot more in court than it would to just send me what we agreed upon! I mean he already took my freak and sold it or traded it. All I have done is ask him to send me the bat he promised. I still have the receipt and stuff from when I sent it. Sad that making a deal with someone I thought I could trust has come to this! Keith, it's up to you on how you are going to handle this. I'm not going to wait anymore! 2 months has been more than enough!

6. hrbekroenick

hrbekroenick Active Member

You need to get Judge Judy on his beeotch a$$. She will talk to him like he's 8, make an a$$ out of him and he'll still have to pay! I have been lucky that everyone I have dealt with has been A+. I've had stuff of mine ripped off and I be po and stuff and felt violated.

Good luck and keep us posted.

7. BigPapas Buddha

BigPapas Buddha Manager

I hope keith

will do the right thing and send me my bat...not promise me for the 100th time, but send it and give me the tracking #. I don't want to hear anymore promises...All I WANT FROM YOU IS THE DAY YOU SHIPPED MY BAT AND THE TRACKING#. You took my bat and now you owe me the one we agreed upon!!! I have no idea why you keep lying to me and saying you sent it off. I have been nothing but cool to you and I have been way patient! Send me bat..now!!!!!! :mad:

#7 BigPapas Buddha, Jul 26, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2004
  8. BigPapas Buddha

BigPapas Buddha Manager

I know you still come in here

you need to send me my BAT!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

9. chris360

chris360 Manager

MAKE IT RIGHT DUDE. Dont mess with power of the board, seems like everyon here meets one another pretty often..

10. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

This is not the way to do business. :mad:

Bigpap,

I feel your pain... I would... well it's better if I not say what I would do. :mad:

11. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I'm not the only one

he screwed over! Just got an email from a guy that sent keith alot of bats and has been waiting over 5 MONTHS. Keith, what the **** is your problem. Why are you ripping good ppl off? PPL beware keith is not a good guy.I will get my bat or money one way... you can bet on that! :mad:

#11 BIGPAPA33, Jul 27, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  12. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I will not

I will not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let you rip me off keith...even if it means I have to drive down to your county court, which I just called about filing a suit againist you. It will cost me more than the 300 dollar freak, but for priciple sake I will not let you rip me off. You have until the end of this week to complete the deal we made. If not I will file and you will be getting a subpoena from the Harlan County Curcuit Court ( 606 ) 573-2680.

I have the receipt with the info on the bat I sent you and the e-mails from you stating you have not sent my bat and that you have not kept your end of the agreement. Keith, it's up to you how you want to handle this. This crap has gone on long enough. If I don't receive a PST or FREAK w/receipt by this weekend.. I will see you in court. YOU WILL NOT RIP ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

Big,

Go get him! This is bull and someone needs to be made an example of.

Everyone on this board, if you're scum and want to rip people off, do it on some other board. I've met a lot of great people from this board and have done plenty of deals with them. Everyone has been top notch and shot straight. Idiots like you make everyone leary of doing business.

Go get him Big and take his a$$ out! Good luck!

Space Ace

14. hunner

hunner Manager

15. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

he won't

**** I have called him at work and at home many many many many times and he still has not returned my calls. If he wasn't trying to rip me off...he would have returned my calls!

16. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

Pap,

This is a site which we use at Anandtechs: http://www.trollhunters.com/

They may not be able to help you, but the links and information via the site could.

A quote from the site:

If our efforts fail to help then you will need to do some legwork to hopefully get something done. Go to these sites and file complaints Web Police, The FBI or Here, Internet Fraud and USPS Mail Complaint Department. Also contact the police department in the offendants hometown with specifics and proof like emails, receipts and pm copies.

Probably the best thing to do if our efforts fail is to contact the State Attorney General.

Calling the police would be the first thing I would do. Just to get some type of paper work started. This is criminal. The civil process will come.

#16 Hawaiian, Jul 27, 2004
  17. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Thanks

I will do that!

18. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

thanks again...

I just got off the phone with the chief of Police in his town and he said he will be personally paying Mr.Turbyfill a visit at his home. I'm still going to file the lawsuit on Friday..reguardless. Just trying to give keith a chance one last time to fix this problem before it cost him and I more time and money. He will not rip me off...thats the bottom line!!! Also wrote the Attorney Gerenal of Kentucky about this mail fraud! Anybody else on here that has gotten ripped off....DONT take that crap. Something can be done...don't let them think it's ok. Keith will not get away with stealing from me..won't happen.

19. coreyc

coreyc Coach

Good for you! I hope in the end everything works out ok.

20. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

thanks me too

21. fritz20

fritz20 New Member

lmk if you get your money. Maybee that low life could give me the money he owes me

22. hotcorner1268

hotcorner1268 Master Baiter

I wonder if a Sticky thread could be posted of guys who have had bad dealings. I know some of them use other names to re-enter the site but there are ways of identifying them.

23. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

I agree. I was hoping never to see this here at Softballfans.com. But it hard with the many low-lifes' out there trying to rip people off.

At another site I visit all the time they have been tracking these kinds of individuals for years now. They have compiled a list of "Traders To Avoid". You can check out the list here: http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=45&threadid=1320093&enterthread=y

I think Coach will have to do something like this in the Market place right above softball bats. It's unfortunate, but it's something that has to be done to prevent other from ripping people off.

Anyone else who has been taken by this guy should post here.

#23 Hawaiian, Jul 27, 2004
  24. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I know of 2

Fritz20 and keith knows the other guy..I don't even have to say his name. Thats sad keith that your ripping good ppl off. Then you come here and don't even have the balls to say anything! You avoid my calls like a little immature *****! You could at least have your wife call for you since you ain't man enough to be responsible. Just have her call me and tell me that you are a low-life little girl who likes ripping ppl off. You have no nuts!!! If I'm lying about any of this come on here and prove me wrong. You won't because you know that I, unlike you, kept my end of the agreement. See Keith that is what a man with integrity does, but you are just a coward! :mad:

25. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

BUMP BUMP :mad:

26. bainsco

bainsco Quasi Canadian

Pretty sad when you try and make a deal with a person in good faith they have to screw you.

I hope you get what your asking for Pap!!! Way to take control of the issue

Good luck in your pursuit.

27. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

Debug34:

Birthday:
    August 10, 1973
    Bat(s) of Choice:
    pst Rocketech techwrap
    Biography:
    Big time player
    Interests:
    sports
    sales

What's sad is that he continues to visit the board. Big time player should be changed to Big time rip-off!

#27 Hawaiian, Jul 28, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  28. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Has

this been fixed yet?

BERT

29. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

yeah bert

After I had the police and filed a suit againist him....he finally sent me the pst he owed me. sad thing is I had done a few deals with keith and never had a problem.....then all of a sudden this happened. But I finally got the bat and learned a great lesson. I would have had to travel 10 hrs to go to court in his county, but I was going to be there because no one will rip me off. I would never do that anyone and I expect the same thing. I have done deals with a few other ppl on here and they will tell you I'm a man of great integrity. There are a lot of great ppl in here to deal with...too bad there are a few bad apples that ruin it!