DeMarini & Slugger Demo Day 4/16 In Store

Discussion in 'Softball Fans Store News' started by milocoman, Mar 31, 2016.

1. milocoman

milocoman Administrator
    Staff Member

So anyone nearby with nothing better to do on 4/16 should come on in for our Slugger and DeMarini Slowpitch Demo Day.

Factory hitter on hand with new demo's from both companies to try out in our cages free of charge.

[​IMG]

2. milocoman

milocoman Administrator
    Staff Member

Bump up anyone in town stop on by tomorrow.

3. fuzzy2651

fuzzy2651 Extra Hitter

My wife and I stopped in and tried out the new DeMars and LS. Never swung an LS and we both liked them. It was our first demo and we enjoyed it. The hit tracking system was pretty sweet too. Ended up walking out with a new 2016 ASA BHOSE for my wife since she likes my Combats. Thanks for putting it on and we'll be looking forward to the next one.

4. Wik

Wik Addicted to Softballfans

I missed it and so wanted to go, since I am switching over alot to DeMarini. Really sad I missed, hope it went well for you guys!

5. fuzzy2651

fuzzy2651 Extra Hitter

It was cool. I was expecting more people, but it was a nice day out, so I don't blame them. I drove an hour and a half for it, but had nothing better going on and I got a free hat. Hoping they have a Miken or Worth one because I really want to try out the ASA DC41 and Freak Black.

6. milocoman

milocoman Administrator
    Staff Member

Someone stole our DC and Freak 30 demo. We had 4 local tournaments going on that day so smallish turnout but still sold quite a few sticks on the day. Glad you came up.

7. sotiredofbs

sotiredofbs Addicted to Softballfans

Wish they had these in Florida! (if they do can someone give me the info?)

8. lucas neil

lucas neil New Member

There is a reason why Louisville Slugger is known as one of the leading bat manufacturers in the world and that is because of the quality of the bats they produce. I have Louisville Slugger YBCT152 . This bat falls right in that same vein. It is a very good bat for any youth player to use.
    This bat features a nice mix of being both light and able to generate some off of it when hitting a ball. It has a nice tapered barrel that gradually builds to a large sweet spot. It has a superior composite design which gives it a nice feel when hitting with it.