Do NOT deal with bigray20 (ramon ceballos)

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by coreyc, Jul 30, 2004.

1. coreyc

coreyc Coach

The deal was my returnable Crush for his Ultra II. We agreed to send via priority mail the same day. He said he had the Ultra boxed up and ready to go...

I sent my bat the next day and emailed him the delivery confirmation number, expecting him to do the same. I never heard from him again... Now up until he got my confirmation number from me he responded to emails and PMs quickly and was very friendly.

He hasn't tried to offer any explanation, and just ignores my emails and PMs. I gave him one last chance to come clean before posting this, and he doesn't seem interested to do so. I've seen him browsing the forums a few times the past couple days, but he doesn't have the time to answer emails or PMs.

I know things happen... family emergencies, acts of God... but I am not the only one he has done this too. I know of 2 others, and I get the feeling one of them is going to be posting his experience with Ramon within the next couple days. His story is much worse than mine, and guess what bat he got scammed out of? An Ultra II! So chances are, if I had even gotten a bat out of this trade it would have been one he stole from somebody else here.

Anyway, just wanted to give everybody here a heads up on this guy. Do not send any bats or money to this address:

2822 alabama ave.
    dallas, tx. 75216

#1 coreyc, Jul 30, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2004
  2. pineapple

pineapple Active Member

Should have insured the bat then you could have gotten more money than the bat was worth from the post office

3. dan_905

dan_905 Addicted to Softballfans

yeah, when the bat is lost. and after a 45 day waiting period

4. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

whats his email address

5. coreyc

coreyc Coach

6. coreyc

coreyc Coach

Bumping...

7. Rage00

Rage00 One Fat SOB

Now seeing this post I am beging to think I just got ripped off. I traded this guy a used 26 oz Rage for a NIW Orange Tri Shell. The Trishell was going to a benifet Tournament that starts today and was to by auctioned off. I told him to send it to my cousin that lives in California since I live in Colorado. He told me it would arrive by Friday the 30th. I wouldnt be to mad just yet but the benifit tournament is for a foundation to help kids with Leukemia and related diseases. To me not only is he stealing a bat but now he is hurting a foundation that could make money for there cause. Yes it would not be that much money but that money could pay for a test for a kid or help make a kids life more comfortable. I mean if you look at the foundation and see some of the kids pictures you would be very pissed off as well!

Ray you better step up not only for these kids but for the rest of these brothers on the board. If I dont hear from you by Monday I will call the police in your county to inform them of mail fraud by you.

I am off to "B" States. Coreyc PM me if you hear from him and I will do the same.

By the way here is the link to foundation and why I am so pissed off. www.jolielopez.org.

Paul Nugent
    Colorado Rage

8. Rage00

Rage00 One Fat SOB

Back to the top

9. coreyc

coreyc Coach

He PM'd me today saying that he would send me my Crush back. We'll see where it goes from here.

He's lied to me before so I still do not trust him. I ain't believing anything until my bat is back in my hands!

#9 coreyc, Jul 31, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2004
  10. Wildkat12276

Wildkat12276 Addicted to Softballfans

You Better Make It Right Ray!!!!!

Here is the deal everyone. I sent RAY my 28oz (with the rod removed) Ultra II. He said he needed it for a Derby on Saturday (send it out Wednesday the 7th priority). He said as soon as he got it he would send the 97 Demarini we agreed on. I get an email Monday sayin we have a problem and to call him (I try 5 times, no answer). He send me an email sayin that he broke the D in one last BP session before he sent it out!!! No big deal, I say send back the Ultra II (that is when the problems started). First it was a Gold EST (I say sure, I can sell it send it two me). Three days later a buddy wants it so he will send me a Ultimate weapon and 50 bucks (but no money until next week). I say no deal I want 75 or 100. Back and forth back and forth. Last past two weeks it has been I say I want my bat back, he says sure, I will send it out....nothin for a few days then he tries to give me a different bat. The most resent was an Anderson flexwrap (done by Krueg). I emailed HIM Ray, he doesn't know you, never heard of you!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I WANT MY ULTRA II BACK (the one you traded to CORY for the Crush)!!!!!

I haven't heard anything since Thursday when I told you I wanted my bat back, nothing more nothing less, MY ULTRA II that I sent in good faith!!!!

You don't have a 97 Demarini to trade for it and that is the only other bat I want.

I forget though, How many of them do you have??? You got SIX bats from Blake and I believe one of the bats you offered him was a 97 Demo TOO!!!!

I suggest you get everything squared away with the 3 (if not more we don't know about) brothers on the board.

I know at least two of us have friends that live in Dallas (my room mate from college lives in Arlington). We are VERY close and getting my bat from you and hand delivering it to me would be something he would LOVE to do.

I want a tracking number TODAY RAY!!!!!

11. coreyc

coreyc Coach

WildKat... he has had your Ultra for almost a month now. I bet he has been swinging the hell out of it too! I think it would be a crime if he *only* sent you your Ultra back.

How many swings did it have on it when you mailed it to him?

This is just my opinion... I think at this point he owes you some cash AND your Ultra II. You don't run a bat demo service!

12. Wildkat12276

I was thinkin that too

I know he has used if for atleast 100 swings. (which is about what it had on it when I sent it).

He said he hit 56 homers and won that derby. He will make it right if he wants to have people on THIS board deal with him.

I wish I knew someone that would send ME a bat to demo for a MONTH and get NOTHING in return!!!!! :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

I talked to this dude on the phone one night for about 25 minutes. He wants a lot for what he has, and he seemed pretty shady to me. Gave two or three different prices for the same bat (over the course of a couple weeks). I wouldn't have sent him a bat without getting one first, but that doesn't help you guys. Do you have his phone number? If not, I can go through my cell phone bills and find it for you. Truly sorry for all of you that have had something go wrong with this guy.

Ramon,
    It's time to straighten all of this out if you are reading this thread. Mail/internet fraud is a serious crime that you probably do not want to have to deal with if these guys go to the furthest extent of the law to square up with you. Let's keep this a great place to trade and take care of bidness.

Mad

14. Rage00

Rage00 One Fat SOB

Madsunz,

If you can find his number that would be great! You can PM me with it. Plus I will go as far as I can to get this square. This is not just a bat for bat deal for me now it is a man taking from sick kids issue now!

Ray,

Hey if you want to keep dealing on this board you better square up! Oh by the way if the bat doesnt get delivered by Wed. I will take this to all the other boards as well and inform them of the way you do deals!

15. coreyc

coreyc Coach

Wildkat12276,

If you end up calling the Dallas police department, PM me and get my phone number so you can give it to them. If I don't get my bat Wednesday as promised I'll be ready to talk to them too. I'm willing to bet if you PM Rage00 he will give you his phone number as well.

16. Rage00

Rage00 One Fat SOB

Widkat12276,

I will PM you my phone number so when you call the cops you can give them mine as well.

17. Wildkat12276

Par for the course

He won't reply to my emails, I haven't gotten anything from him since I told him I had to have MY bat back.

I will keep everyone posted. I am going to contact the Dallas PD today and see what they say.

18. coreyc

coreyc Coach

Bump...

Ray sent me a tracking number, but only with 1 problem... the tracking information says he shipped the bat to somebody in his own zip code, and that it has already been delivered!

I know that tracking numbers can get crossed up from time to time... we'll see if I have a bat waiting for me tomorrow when I get home :)

Edit:

It seems that there really was a mix up at the post office... He went to send the bat back to me in the same box I shipped it to him in. When he filled out the priority mail label the woman at the post office forgot to put the new address label on the box, so the bat was shipped back to his house.

He is communicating better with me now, I hope he is doing the same with you guys too. So no bat today, but at least he offered a quick explanation.

The bat should be here Friday if it was shipped today as he claims. I'll keep you updated.

#18 coreyc, Aug 3, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2004
  19. Wildkat12276

It sure is funny

The ONE guy out of the three that SPECIFICIALLY asks to have his bat mailed out so he can have it BEFORE he leaves for vacation (so the post office doesn't send it back undeliverable) is the only one that DOESN'T get a tracking number, cause Ray doesn't get paid till Friday!?!?!?!?!? :mad:

My Ultra is suppose to be in the same condition I sent it in....IT BETTER BE RAY!!!! Don't think this will be over if my bat is messed up (I have pics of the condition it was in before I sent it). I don't have a problem driving to Dallas to take you to court over a 250 dollar bat. My roommate lives there so I will get some time to catch up with him.

20. Rage00

Rage00 One Fat SOB

Ray made good today. I did receive the Trishell and the deal is done. I just hope the other guys get their bats back with the same result as I did.

21. Wildkat12276

Just as I thought

It's noon on Friday, I am leaving for a week of vacation and no replies to my emails or phone calls. I will not let this go Ramon!!!!!

I want my bat and I want it fast!!!! I BETTER have my Ultra II waiting for me when I get home on the 14th!!!!!

22. coreyc

coreyc Coach

I got my Crush back from Ray... so he has made everything right on this end. Please Ray... get settled up with Wildkat!

23. Wildkat12276

I couldn't believe it!!!!!

I got back from lunch today and there was a box setting at my desk. I was like "that the HeIL!?!?!?!?! :confused: Then I opened it and it was my Ultra !II (and in very good shape) which again surprised me. I still don't think that it has hit me yet.

I have been tryin to get my bat back for almost 2 months now and I finally got it!!!!! :eek:

I know you haven't make good with Blake yet so you better.