easton L5?

Discussion in 'USSSA' started by KLima, May 30, 2013.

1. KLima

KLima Addicted to Softballfans

Told myself I wasn't going to buy a bat this year but I can get a good deal on the Easton L5. What do people think of it?

2. mattroush22

mattroush22 Addicted to Softballfans

Easton section....

3. KLima

KLima Addicted to Softballfans

I don't want it in the Easton section. More chance of a bias answer. It's a Utrip bat and I want to know how it fairs against other Utrip hard not just Eastons.

4. 6x7

6x7 Addicted to Softballfans

Seen a few girls hit homers on a local field that's 250' with a 20' high fence with one.

5. jesseb

jesseb E Ball Hero

I like mine. Has about 100 swings and it hits well. Cant compare to much considering its the only new stamp i own currently but exit speed is nice and sweetspot feels great when i hit it.. the endload was more than i expected but a few rounds of bp and i got used to it...for the price its definitely worth it

6. Hammy1326

Hammy1326 Rays Republic!!!

We are an Easton team and several guys put down their helmer and wegman models to swing the L5. We also threw a stock bat tournament last week with the L5 being one of the bats on 3 fields and we sold 9 that day due to people trying them and liking them.

7. Camoninja

Camoninja Addicted to Softballfans

I like my l5, but it just doesnt seem to hit as well as my z2000 does for me. I have around 4 - 500 hits on the l5 or more. Its my bp bat and the gf took it over to use in games.