Good fast deal with BKC

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by jlnorsworthy, Apr 27, 2004.

1. jlnorsworthy

jlnorsworthy <font color="#000368">Wookie</font>

Bought BKCs 28 oz Freak. He shipped same day (I think) anyway, it arrived very fast. Bat is in good condition, although it has not hit the 400 ft bombs that he said it would... I suppose it could be operator error... but probably not :D

Thanks, BKC

Jason

2. bamacpl

bamacpl New Member

400 ft

LOL!!!! Too Funny!!!! you guys are haliarious!!! Yall' are gonna give BKC a nervous breakdown before it's all said & done!!!

...good humour though!!

3. Furious

Furious The Original

lol. Good show.

4. jlnorsworthy

hehe for the record, I believe he can hit 400 feet... If I can hit 315 (not at will by any means) with my XXL, I am sure he can hit 400 with a PST or Freak. I mean have you seen his arms in his avatar? :D
    Really though, I know there are plenty of people that are a LOT stronger than me (heck, Missy is a lot stronger than me :eek: ), and I can hit 315, so I don't have a hard time believing 400.

Jason

5. bkc

bkc Guest

It did for me and then some bubba. In games and BP. ENJOY and thanks for the good feedback.

6. bkc

bkc Guest

I think I may have left my PST receipt in the box I sent you. I was going to return it because it was dented. I split it down the barrel last night. To top that off I crush in my new Mizuno Classic the next swing. I'd just sent that thing in for cracking it. First swing and dang done if it didn't flattin. My PST lasted me a good 500+ swings which is more than any other bat I've had. The bat companies have us in a never ending need of new fragile bats. Anyhow, when I sent your Freak I just grabbed the box out of my trunk without even thinking about it. I'd had my PST in there about ready to ship. I pulled it out for a few more games but left the receipt. I'll send you $10 for it if needeed for your troubles. Thanks!!!

7. jlnorsworthy

Sorry Bryan, I am pretty sure there was just the receipt for the Freak in there

Jason