HELP! i paid for a Bat from "powerhouse3434"

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by juliogvet, Dec 2, 2004.

1. juliogvet

juliogvet Addicted to Softballfans

Hi Guys!
    I'm one of the *Newbies* here, please be patient...
    anyway, i bought this Bat (e-bay #7107971850) from this guy Jim Dundon AKA Powerhouse3434 back on oct-18-04 and still hasn't sent it and don't know what to do, pay-pal cannot do a thing, does anyone know this guy??? any ideas??? :confused: (other than stop buying Bats on e-bay lol) :p
    thanx!!

2. pineapple

pineapple Active Member

Check Your Pm

3. RickRagan

RickRagan New Member

are you a hit man or something pineapple??? lol :p
    good luck getting your bat or money back dude!

4. juggernaut33

juggernaut33 defn: Unstoppable Force!!

I bought a bat off of e-bay and it was a cracked U2...the guy never admitted to it and I had little repercussion...I think I'll be looking to buy off the board if the prices are right...

5. pineapple

pineapple Active Member

Not A Hitman
    Just Seems That Paypal Should Be Able To Help
    This Person Out.

A Friend Of Mine Sent Some Goods
    Out And The Buyer Left Feedback Stating
    It Had Cat Poop In The Game.

Then Told Paypal He Never Got It In The Mail
    Since It Was Not Shipped With A Tracking #
    Paypal Took The Money From His Account
    And Gave A Refund To The Assclown.

So This Looks To Be Cut And Dry If
    Paypal Was Used
    And No Conformation Of Goods Being Sent Out.
    The Seller Has No Proof Of Shipping
    And Receiving

6. stretch five oh

stretch five oh New Member

First off, give him a bad review on ebay. File a complaint through ebay and paypal. You can't trust anyone these days.

7. obagain

obagain Dr. bats are for wimps

Paypal is only good for 30 days. I would try anyway but I wouldn't hold my breath on them doing anything.

8. Pitch265

Pitch265 Addicted to Softballfans

have you tried phoning him? You can get all of his information from Ebay. I can't understand why Paypal can do nothing, that's one of the reasone we use them, both the protection of the seller and buyer. If he has no record of sending the bat out theh he is in the wrong... Also report him to ebay after you try and contact him.. Out of the 18 feedbacks he has he's got 2 negative in the last 12 months... Not all that good if you ask me..

9. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

juliogvet, Do you have contact info on Jimmy? If so is he not responding? He has been around the boards for a long time. "Jimmy34"

10. juliogvet

i just found out he's been around here for a while now, so i hope for the good friendship among us Softballers that this thing solves quick!
    i appreciate all your comments!
    Thanx!

11. scoopmachine11

scoopmachine11 If u dont know,now u know

i think he posts on HBOE.

12. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

Not too much. But a little. More posts on Mohr.

13. kidknapp

kidknapp Addicted to Softballfans

I have done a couple deals with jimmy...How long has it been ?

14. juliogvet

Oct-18-04 e-bay #7107971850
    i'm pretty sure is a misunderstanding, but i need the $$ to buy me a Bat...

15. Sharky

Sharky The Walking Injury

---

I've dealt with Jimmy a few times. He's a real good guy. Maybe check your spam filter or post on the Mohr board that you're looking for him. He's an easy guy to find and is a real good guy.

I'm sure it is just some kind of weird miscommunication on one or both ends.

16. Furious

Furious The Original

I know Jim. Actually he's played with my team recently. He's a good guy. He's also on this board. I wouldn't worry. He'll see this and I'm sure this will be worked out.

17. cposiasca1

cposiasca1 is diggin country bootie

Jimmy is good to go....this must be a mistake, or a sidetrack...
    drop him a note...

powerhouse3434@aol.com

18. scoopmachine11

scoopmachine11 If u dont know,now u know

hopefully it was just a mistake. :cool:

19. Jimmy34

Jimmy34 Board Prick

1st off thanks to the guys that are behind me...

Julio...I have responded to every e-mail with this...I'd love for CSI or whatever the heck it is to help me crack this case...

I did sell the bat on e-bay and received Julio's Paypal...I used the Paypal USPS shipping that you can do by printing out the label and paying with paypal...

I sent the bat and after a week or so Julio e-mailed me saying he didn't get it and I replied I would check it out...all I know is that it shows up as waiting to be shipped...I know I shipped it so I had assumed it was at his USPS waiting for him or waiting to go out to him...the whole time I was actually thinking it's his USPS fault...

I went back and forth with e-mails appologizing a million times...I'm not the nicest guy but I'm not out to take any money either...especially not $300...I got the bat from a board member but decided I would rather sell it then paint it as I've been on the good guy side with painting and juicing for a while and didn't want the temptation...

I guess it wasn't going as he wanted and he put in a Paypal claim (and in my e-mail I said it was probably the safe thing to do)...it froze my paypal and I told him that if it's OK with him I'd let paypal handle it and whatever the outcome I would be fine with...the whole time Paypal had withdrawn the funds until the settlement was finished...a little bit of a PITA but what the heck...it was safer for me as I didn't know whether he was legit or not, and that's nothing against him, but this bat is friggin' CURSED...my bank actually bounced the check I paid for it with (even though I have a big overdraft...Washington Mutual SUCKS)...and now this...I hope it never shows up as whoever gets it is gonna have real bad luck...

Anyway, Paypal did thier claim and just sent me an e-mail I got this am...they say it's my fault...no problem, I'm screwed $300...my loss...it doesn't friggin' show up as being delivered...and because I didn't see a paypal option for insurance I figured so what...DUMBA$$...

Paypal has notified me that they find me at fault and I show a -$300+ pending in my account so I'm assuming he will get it from Paypal...

Julio...as I said a million times I'm sorry for any incovenience and I hope this gets taken care of...

As for my reputation, I'll let my peers decide that...

Besides the fact that my negative feedbacks are not negatives if you friggin' read them...one auction a year ago my computer crashed and I sent the money for an autographed Bernie Williams baseball and the other one sent the money during Labor Day weekend when I was away playing ball...he reposted that he was sorry...

Sorry for taking up this space but I don't want Julio to feel he's wrong or getting screwed...

I'd like to await the Paypal response to my $300+ balance withdrawl on this for refunding him his money...

I will let Julio respond to this after Paypal gives him the refund...

JIMMY34

20. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

Thanks for posting on this Jimmy.
    Always two sides to every story.....................................lol

21. bshelman

bshelman New Member

Jimmy... I just came across this thread and knew that you were an upstanding guy. I was hoping there was some kind of mistake/mix up and it appears that was the case. Shoot me an email with any type of tracking information you may have from USPS and I will see what I can do to help you out.

Bshelman

22. milocoman

milocoman Administrator
    Staff Member

Shelman nice to se you aboard here bro - how you like the site?? Jimmy sorry to hear about the $300 stiff one you just took!! Take the DC number to your local P.O. and they may be able to track it better than what you see online. Hope you at least get the cursed bat back for another retry at moving it.

23. Showtime

Showtime Coach

I was watching peoples court the other day during my lunch break and they had a case where the guy never got his stuff took the guy to court and found out the guy selling the stuff was a kid...FUNNY... anyway he won his money back this may be your only option... Look on the bright side Judge on peoples court is kinda hot :)

Dont get me wrong Im not saying Jimmy is at fault cause I bought something on line and the people used the USPS on paypal it took almost a month to get it...
    Just saying you know its an option and again hot judge

#23 Showtime, Dec 3, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  24. ToddVenom20

ToddVenom20 Banned User

She could punish me anytime

25. sawastea

sawastea The Great One

Notorious Jimmy34 :D

You're a good kid Jimmy. I love you maing.

26. juliogvet

Hi guys!
    Jimmy contacted me...seems like the "problem" will be solved...
    Thanx!!

27. BobDawg1

BobDawg1 Addicted to Softballfans

Jimmy34 is a standup guy, I can't EVER imagine him screwing anyone.

diana

28. Furious

Furious The Original

Sorry you had to take a loss Jimmy. But as I thought, you would come through with an explination.

Jimmy is a stand up guy.

29. DawgFan

DawgFan New Member

I did not see how long it has been since you shipped it, but I had a guy ship me something recently USPS from Washington, I am in GA, all it showed tracking it was picked up in WA, after two weeks I filed a claim because it was getting close to the 30 day window, it took the guy a week to ship after I paid because he was out of town. About 5 days after I filed the claim the package showed up. I dropped the claim because I am honest, but the package still showed picked up in Washington until about 5 days ago which is 30+ days after the guy shipped it and then it just popped up delivered in Athens GA and the right date only about 18 days after he shipped it. So, if it has not been to long give the USPS some time to find it. Just my .02.

30. juliogvet

Thanx!!!

to everybody for your input on this matter.
    Jim did fix the misunderstanding a lot better than i thought...
    Thanx Again!!
    "The Newbie" :cool: