Help with a deal I did with Xplicit Softball

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by shouldbeworking, Dec 7, 2004.

1. shouldbeworking

shouldbeworking Manager

On Oct 28th I responded to a post from Xplicit Softball (Guy Seargo) about a pair of 36/34 Boombah Longhron pants. He told me he still had them and to paypal him $45.00 and he would send them to me. That same day I sent him the money (and received confirmation) with my shipping address. He emailed me saying he received the money and would send them the very next day. A week went by and still no pants so I sent him a very kind email asking if he had time to send them yet. He replied he will check with his wife who should have sent them. He sent another email saying they were sent and I should have them any day. Another week went by and still no pants. When I sent him an email he said the were sent but he didn't get a tracking number so he would send another pair however he asked for my address once again and said he had lost it and would be so kind as to send a little "Something extra" in the box for my troubles (that lead me to believe he never sent them in the first place) Once again another week went by and no pants. I have now sent him 7 emails and 3 PM's and he won’t respond to any of them. I know its only 45.00 but to me it’s the principal involved in making deals on the message boards. I ask that if anyone knows GUY to please ask him to send those pants or go buy some from Boombah and be a stand up person and make this deal right.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Neil
    neil99@comcast.net

2. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Explicit

YOU NEED to FIX THIS..... Also, POST this in the FEEDBACK area....

BERT

3. tpunishmentball

tpunishmentball Addicted to Softballfans

Neil,

I've dealt with Guy, and I know that our deal went well. He also frequents the mohr board a lot, and i know that he has done a bunch of trades on there.

Might be worth a look on the mohr.

4. shouldbeworking

shouldbeworking Manager

It worked out

He did send the second box it was sitting at the post office for a few days.... Guy is good to go

5. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

GLAD to hear it bro.. Another one

comes through. Send some of that love my way..

BERT

6. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

DELETE the thread

since this was HANDLED RIGHT AWAY...

BERT

7. tpunishmentball

tpunishmentball Addicted to Softballfans

I would make sure to make things right on the mohr board also. Between these two boards, a lot of views would have taken place on your problem.