Honey Badger reviews?

Discussion in 'Miken' started by Krush411, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Krush411

Krush411 Manager

Anybody been gaming the badger lately? Curious for feedback from those who got it when it came out and what they think of it now.

2. Z1k05

Z1k05 Star Player

I've found the 12" balanced bats weren't a big hit, feels like you have absolutely no mass behind the bat hitting the ball....super super balanced and swing up 1-2oz

3. ABLXTRA

ABLXTRA veteran

Gamed it all year with hot dots. Was good out of the wrapper but as it broke in it did not hit the dot well. It hit the extremes very well.
    If you are hitting a good ball it is very good.

4. bubz24

bubz24 Addicted to Softballfans

I've used it most of the last 2-3 months. It does swing light as previously mentioned but I prefer a balanced 12" bat and the HB is pretty much perfect to me. I love the weighting on this thing although I bought it for the tacky barrel to cater to my swing (I cut the ball pretty good) and I didn't notice any more distance with it however I did notice alot more wicked knuckle hits though. The tackiness tends to wear off quite a bit too. It's pretty much all gone now.

As for performance, to me it's just as good as any other Miken/Worth (I have the 12 EST balanced, 17 Freak30 and Freak12). I hit 52's in league and tournies and mostly 40/44's for bp.

5. THESHOE

THESHOE Starting Player

Bat is good. Similar to PT12 and EST12. THos who have it here like it if they get along with 12" Bal

The tack is cool but wears quick. Reminds me of the Combat Assault G4/G5 line that had it. After 200 cuts the tack is gone. But at least these last like a Miken and the paint doesn't all flake like crazy and or crack away.

I personally would save dough and buy a PT12 or EST 12 though. My 2 cents. But I went back to 14" Bal personally. 12" Bal just wasn't for me.

6. Krush411

Krush411 Manager

Shoe bro why would you pay more for pt12 bal when the honey badger is the same bat just different paint and stick?

7. THESHOE

THESHOE Starting Player

Sorry, keep in mind I am Canadian.

To us, PT12 is cheaper and available with local retail.

The HB is a cross border exclusive and pricey to import...

Krush411 likes this.