I got duped on Fleabay!!!

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Spencer, May 10, 2004.

1. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

Got a smoking deal on an 04 F2 only to get it and see that its a NON RETURN the ******* totally misrepresented the auction saying it was new just not in wrapper. Ohh well I got it for a good price and if I only use it in 65+ degree weather it should last me well passed the warrenty on it anyways. It was new at least after it was returned never hit a ball.

2. [N8]

[N8] Simple Minded

I don't know what to tell ya. I'd personally email the person b4 bidding to verify that its not a no-return if they're not mentioning any type of warranty in the description. I just got a NR Vexxum & UW back from DeMarini & was thinkin of puttin em on ebay & I was wondering whether its smart to mention that the bats are no-return or not. I don't think people should expect a returnable bat from a private seller since, legitimately, there is no warranty regardless. Of course if I advertised them here, I'd surely say that they're NR. Just my $.02 :)

3. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

I've sold a few bats over at Ebay and have always mentioned if they are NR or not. I'd rather be up front about it. That way I don't have to put up with any crap after the fact!

One thing is for certain though. You can usually get more for the over there.

Space Ace

4. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

Turns out the seller was selling the bat for her nephew has no clue what a return bat even means and is going to most likely refund me some cash to make it a bit sweeter for me :D If thats the case then I can come down quite a bit on my 04 and get it out of my house either that or sell it locally for more money.