I think I have seen this guy here.......

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Albino Samoan, May 6, 2004.

1. Albino Samoan

Albino Samoan Active Member

I GOT RIPPED OFF......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I made a deal with LOUDZ88 (AKA- BRIAN)
    FINALLY GOT MY SUPPOSE to be BAT.. AND GOT A BLUE SHIPPING TUBE STUFFED W/ CARTON MATERIAL....
    One of my employees was my witness, when I opened the tube in front of her... and I know the UPS driver very well....
    Brian, Please respond to my email I sent you.....

p083.ezboard.com/fmoabsoftballfrm10.showMessage?topicID=652.topic

2. Albino Samoan

Thought I would post more about it

GOT RIPPED OFF......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I made a deal with LOUDZ88 (AKA- BRIAN)
    FINALLY GOT MY SUPPOSE to be BAT.. AND GOT A BLUE SHIPPING TUBE STUFFED W/ CARTON MATERIAL....
    One of my employees was my witness, when I opened the tube in front of her... and I know the UPS driver very well....
    Brian, Please respond to my email I sent you.....

p083.ezboard.com/fmoabsoftballfrm10.showMessage?topicID=652.topic

Troy9
    (5/6/04 4:14 pm)
    ezSupporter
    Re: I GOT RIPPED OFF......
    I have had that happen before with sending and receiving twice now, once UPS and the other USPS. I had to fill out a form and send it for my claim for UPS and am still waiting after 4 weeks.
    The other was a person sent me a bat and I got an empty tube and had to fill out a form for USPS for the person sending stating I received nothing etc,. Good luck
    Troy

OFASSIST
    (5/6/04 5:39 pm)
    I had an agreement for 2 bats for a $$$ amount, he said he was sending a money order, 2 weeks has passed and nothing. Thank God I didnt send the bats upon agreement.

rockettechman
    (5/6/04 6:27 pm)
    Reply Re: I GOT RIPPED OFF......
    yeah I think I'm in the process of getting ripped off too... it's sad to say it but...

jmcook
    (5/6/04 7:10 pm)
    Reply Re: I GOT RIPPED OFF......
    It is getting real hard to trust people on the internet. I just try and stick with the people I know or know of. To bad we couldn't get insurance of some sort for this type of stuff.

knockmout
    (5/6/04 7:33 pm)
    Maybe this collect on delivery with USPS could work?......
    www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/collectondeliveryservice.htm

bigcat2156
    (5/6/04 8:33 pm)
    Every transaction I have made on all the boards I've been on.... Has been Straight forward and Honest.... I would never do a RIP-OFF on anyone....NEVER....! this could be my first and will be my last rip-off... waiting for "Brian's" response... either by replacing it w/a another legit conversion or return my "TROY9S2", that's all I ask..... funny thing is, we agree to ship 2nd day... I sent mine on 04/28/2004 FEDEX 2nd DAY.. his was sent May 1st UPS Grnd.....
    he sent an email telling me he's out of town... and that his wife picked up the S2 for him......
    That's OK.... Life is good.... I'll in be VEGAS this W/E to party and play a COED on Mom's Day.....

3. Blume55

Blume55 Team Reebok

I have done a deal with him and it went ok, he e-mailed me for a ref check so I gave it to him. He e-mailed me to say thanks and said he would be out of town for 14 days. this was on 4/27/04. I hope this helps maybe he will fix this

4. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

Probably the same guy. We have a guy on our board named "loud88z". But I have never dealt with him. I will check on him there.
    I do know our member is in Canada.

#4 Senior22, May 7, 2004
    Last edited: May 7, 2004
  5. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

Albino you have PM.

6. Albino Samoan

Sorry guys but this was not me that got burned it was someone over at the Mohr board but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it. Iam not sure if the guy that I have seen here is the same guy as the names are close but not the same.It was just an fyi post but thanks for the info anyway Senior!!