I've been took....

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by debug34, Jan 13, 2004.

1. debug34

debug34 New Member

I sent out three titanium bats to Brian L. Sager-in trade for converted u1,u2,and two PST 137..He got mine and I got squat...He called me and stated that he had seen my post on here but wasn't a member...sounded reasonable-and I had his phone-address....So-I shipped and NOTHING in return......Literally-this is 3000.00 worth of equipment-I DO NOT want to take this lying down...Somebody-HELP ME!!!The number on my ID is disconnected,but he doesnt live but 1 state away...Keith

2. hittin_bombs21

hittin_bombs21 Addicted to Softballfans

keith, that sux...is the deuche bag here in ohio

-john

3. TN Tornado

TN Tornado Addicted to Softballfans

ripped off

go to www.ifccfbi.gov and file a complaint. If this guy is close I'd hunt him down for that kind of money.

4. Albino Samoan

Albino Samoan Active Member

I would be taking a road trip with a few friends or get the police involved

5. fan4life69

fan4life69 Fanatic 4 Life

Keith,
    Sorry you got took and I hate to post this here. But I have never received my money for the bat I sent you. You have not answered any of my e-mails and now I'm starting to feel taken. What's Up ???
    Fred - fan4life@hotmail.com

6. homer2210

homer2210 Addicted to BrewerHatGuy

ohhh, beef on beef crime ?

7. Kman42

Kman42 New Member

To much Stoney and Wojo for you Homer.

8. debug34

debug34 New Member

Okay-Fred that is what this board is for..I cant believe I screwed up on a 40.00 Money order-dont blame you for feeling that way...You will get yours and then some.....Keith

9. BatAddict

BatAddict Resident Doc

No worries, Keith is a man of his word...

10. fan4life69

fan4life69 Fanatic 4 Life

Keith,
    Thanks for the reply. I know things get side tracked, after the wrong address and then no answer from my e-mails I started getting Derek Gibson flashbacks (Yea he got me too).Send it when you can just keep me in the loop.
    Fred

11. debug34

debug34 New Member

This I swear has me tore up....I really did just let it get by me....You went out priority mail today-with 10.00 extra,so buy lunch one day,and PLEASE dont be mad...I certainly hope that we can do business again...And-for everyone that reads this-Fred is great to do business with,and has excellent pricing...Take care-Keith

12. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

debug..

thats f'ed up bro...where does this clown live????? 3 g's is alot of cash. If it was me..Id drive to the a$$holes house and either get my bats back or the trade he promised. Thats sad that we can't trust ppl on here. Where's the integrity..honor. Sorry bug..hope you get this settled ..hate to see this crap happen to good ppl like yourself! :mad:

13. debug34

debug34 New Member

Appreciate the words-this guy lives outside Morristown,Tn.-what he needs to realize is that I grew up about 100 miles from there....and only live three hours away now.....I will get my stuff back one way or another,and as I get more info on this cat-I will post it...And,Brian if you are reading this-no threat intended-you should see that my stuff finds its way back...You are SO close it should scare you...I'll see ya soon....Keith

14. debug34

debug34 New Member

Nah Brian-wasnt referring to you-Brian is the *** that robbed me...Thnx-Keith