Jamies Martinez RipOff Artist (jaimemartez@hotmail.com)

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by TN Tornado, Oct 27, 2003.

1. TN Tornado

TN Tornado Addicted to Softballfans

supposed to be trading a painted U2 for a PST guy drags his feet on sending me a tracking number finally get one after threating to stop shipment got the package today it was 2 magazines in a roll. Homer 2210 email me on what I can do to prosecute this quy for.

2. homer2210

homer2210 Addicted to BrewerHatGuy

you got mail!!

3. TN Tornado

James Martinez (Ripoff artist)

Have been in contact with the FBI if I do not have a reponse from your I will go ahead with the complaint filing

4. TN Tornado

Jaimes Martinez Rip off artist

Anybody dealing with this loser better beware he ripped me off and another guy, if you do any kind of trading make sure you recieve your trade first.

5. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

Beware anyone who uses a web based email account for any deal. If they have internet access then they should have a POP account and they should be willing to give it to you.

Not all people who use web based accounts are bad, I have one myself, but I never use it when doing a deal. Plus I have references and I would expect the same of you if not you ship first.

I use www.heatware.com (name under NOX) because I do a lot of computer hardware sales on other forums. I wish something like that could be done here. I do understand it takes a lot to get something like that up and running and to maintain, however I would be willing to pay and I'm sure others would be too just to be safe.

6. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

Also make sure you contact U.S. PIS (Postal Inspection Service). Because it was done via mail they can be of more service to you.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/welcome2.htm