Just a Heads-Up on fake checks.......

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Big Perm, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Big Perm

Big Perm New Member

2. mrcsbeau

mrcsbeau Manager

post it on regular board big perm...

or coach...or milocoman...this is very important i'd think

3. JUSTME25

JUSTME25 <font color="#EE0000">Bat'ho once again</font>

Here ya go:

Subject: CAUTION! Fake Cashiers check's being used to buy bats!!!!! BIG VICK
    I had two fake/bogus money orders written to me this last week for approx $1,000 each...
    The crook's mentioned a message board, but didnt say which one...

The Cashiers Check's were deposited into my bank, and took approx a week to come back as fake/bogus... I will be contacting my local police tomorrow, but thought I would get the info out here first... Let everyone know to BE CAREFUL!

I want to let everyone know they are coming from the Detroit Michigan Area... The name's they used I am sure are fake, but I have the address they gave me for each payment.

These guys were trying to buy PST's, or Synergy2's... So if you get a offer from anyone in DETROIT from a address close to these, be careful...

#1 Tony Moore
    9375 Mendota
    Detroit, MI 48204

#2 Mark Thomas
    8077 Patton Street
    Detroit, MI 48228

These guys used different name's, address', phone number's, and contacted me as though they were from the same team. The cashiers check's are the same, and are from a HUGE bank that is Nationwide so it took some extra time to trace the check's. These guys are good... They didnt ask for any overnight shipping, or anything to tip me off... They even asked for a discount...

So BE CAREFUL!
    These cashiers check's have watermark's, and security features that all match the real thing... This is the real deal fella's... Dont get burned!

Jake "Big" Vick
    jake@bigvick.com

Ps- Bank Info: Huntington Banking/Investments/Insurance

Brenda

4. Big Perm

Big Perm New Member

Some people......