Keith Turbyfield..i Will Not

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by BIGPAPA33, Jul 27, 2004.

1. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Keith Turbyfill..I Will Not

let you rip me off keith...even if it means I have to drive down to your county court, which I just called about filing a suit againist you. It will cost me more than the 300 dollar freak, but for principle sake I will not let you rip me off. You have until the end of this week to complete the deal we made. If not I will file and you will be getting a subpoena from the Harlan County Curcuit Court ( 606 ) 573-2680.

I have the receipt with the info on the bat I sent you and the e-mails from you stating you have not sent my bat and that you have not kept your end of the agreement. Keith, it's up to you how you want to handle this. This crap has gone on long enough. If I don't receive a PST or FREAK w/receipt by this weekend.. I will see you in court. YOU WILL NOT RIP ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 BIGPAPA33, Jul 27, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  2. St.Pauly-Boy

St.Pauly-Boy pffft

Of course there's 15 minutes to Wapner, yeah,...15 minutes to Wapner.

Get his azz BIGPAPA, don't let this sh*t-kicker get away with theft!

3. westtexas

westtexas "Godfather"

Ya,
    peoples court is free to file and you get paid even if you lose. We need a good softball law suit...
    What is this guys board name and where is he from...
    Mark

4. Klaydiddy

Klaydiddy OMR CEO

Fire....fire...fire! Let's torch his house! Go get 'em Biggie!

5. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

debug34 is his board name

and he lives in Harlan, Ky!

6. westtexas

westtexas "Godfather"

I did a deal with someone in Harlan, KY a while back. I will have to check my file and see who it was. I keep records on all my deals and have a list of board names from here and Mohr.
    Mark

7. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I have

done deals with him before and had no problems. Now for some reason he decides he wants to rip me off! Another board member wrote me today and told me he sent keith 5 bats and has been waiting for 5 months...thats straight up bull****!!!!!!!!! That's really f'ed up that he is ripping honest ppl off. I have been nothing but cool with keith and he has no reason to do this ..except to show he is a low life!!!!!!!

#7 BIGPAPA33, Jul 27, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  8. Senior22

Senior22 New Member

BIGPAPA, the name I have for debug34 is Keith Turbyfill.

9. frankmack

frankmack Addicted to Softballfans

You should take a road trip this weekend to his house, get your Freak and/or PST, then beat the hell out of him.

10. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I would like too

but all that would get me is in jail. I will let the courts handle it. I have the receipt with the bat I sent and all the e-mails stating that he did not ship my bat to me and that he has not honored his end of our oral agreement. It will cost me, but also him alot more if he doen't send me my bat. He will have to pay for the bat and all of the court cost( his and mine). Sadly I can not charge him for my travel cost, but I'm willing to take that hit so he doesn't get the chance to rip me off. Maybe someone else...but not me Keith!!!!!! :mad:

11. westtexas

westtexas "Godfather"

Pap,
    See if anyone lives in or near that county that can file the paperwork for you.

12. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

you are correct

I spelled it wrong....thanks!

13. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I have already

filled out all the paperwork needed ( AOC FORM 175 - Small Claims Complaint) and just need to send it to his County Court house( Which I have already contacted). He has to this weekend..if no bat by sunday..Monday I will be filling to sue him. Within 2 weeks he will get a subpeona from the local sheriffs office( which cost 35 bucks that he will have to pay). Then 20 to 40 days after he has been subpoena we will be in court. Sad that we have to go through this, because a grown man can't keep to his end of a agreement. If you can't keep your end of the bargin Keith...then don't make deals with ppl. Stop ripping ppl off!!!!!!!!!!

14. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

he was just on here

and of course wasn't man enough to even e-mail me. You have until monday keith to make this right.

15. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

Big, I wouldn't wait until Monday!!!!!! He's had enough time and he's obviously made his decision. Screw him and get it done.

Keep us informed on how it goes!

Space Ace

16. slyder10

slyder10 Addicted to Softballfans

I agree. He has had plenty of time to make this right. File the paperwork asap.

17. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

Yes He

HAS...... :mad:

18. errbin

errbin ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Hey BIGPAPA33 just file it NOW why wait YOU HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH
    I would have filed a MONTH AGO just do it NOW AND SHOW HIM YOUR NOT PLAYING ANYMORE and maybe it will HELP OTHERS he has F**KED
    I don't think your the only one maybe someone else will join with you
    TO BRING THIS MOTHER FER DOWN!!!!!

errbin

19. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I just got off the phone with the chief of Police in his town and he said he will be personally paying Mr.Turbyfill a visit at his home. I'm still going to file the lawsuit on Friday..reguardless. Just trying to give keith a chance one last time to fix this problem before it cost him and I more time and money. He will not rip me off...thats the bottom line!!! Also wrote the Attorney Gerenal of Kentucky about this mail fraud! Anybody else on here that has gotten ripped off....DONT take that crap. Something can be done...don't let them think it's ok. Keith will not get away with stealing from me..won't happen. :mad:

20. Rocketball

Rocketball Keeper Of The Stick Stick

Go BIGPAPA Go!!!!! Keep the pressure on baby!!!!!

21. fritz20

fritz20 New Member

debug34 still owes me money. Phuck him

22. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

Well, I'll be the first to say this, if you have to file paperwork in court, and they let you be represented absentee based on the evidence, I will contribute to your court costs. I have $5 or $6 in my Paypal account I could send after you pay the fees, to at least help you recoup a little bit of the money. You get 50 guys or so to do the same (I could probably name 25 right now on the board that would help out in the same manner), and you will get your money back. Get Fritz20 and the other person that emailed you about the five bats (5 months) in on this as well. There is no reason to let him get off with one. It also will help cut your costs if they chip in.

23. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

thanks I appreciate

the offer. I don't mind driving down there...I plan to be there in person. If fritz20 and the the other fellow wish to join me..it will just make it worse on Keith! Hell the Army still pays me if working or not, so I will take a few days and drive down to meet him face to face in court. Like I said, " He will not rip me off...wrong guy to do that to"! I have always been on time and sent exactly what keith and I have agreed to. He has no reason to do this except that he thinks that I'm some chump who will just take it as a lesson learn...DON'T THINK SO! He can sit at home thinking he is smug, but when he gets subpoena to court he won't be. I don't care that I have to drive 9 hrs one-way or that it will cost me some cash( it will cost him alot more) you don't steal from me. I'm a person of integrity and keith knows that and I will prove it in court.

#23 BIGPAPA33, Jul 27, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  24. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

Your court costs (and maybe more) could be levied against him by the judge if he so chooses as well, so best of luck. People like this need to learn a lesson. Fraud is a crime punishable by jail/prison. To each his own I guess :rolleyes:

25. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

From what I read about it

if the judge makes the decision that keith is at fault( which he will) he will have to pay all of his court costs and mine...plus the money for a new freak 300.00. Can't make him pay for my travel expenses,but it will be worth knowing that he didn't get away with ripping me off and that more money has to come from his pocket. I also hope that ppl on here and the other boards I had posted on hurts his trading with other ppl. I'm sure ppl will still trade with him, but hopefully this will cut into his money making! PPL who rip ppl off shouldn't be dealling on any of the boards. Wish coach would ban ppl on here like this who rip off legit board members.
    He was in here this morning, but wasn't man enough to tell the people on here why he ripped me off. He knows he is wrong and is to much of a girl to come in here or call me. I'm sorry for the other 2 guys that he has screwed over. I will send them all the info they need to sue him...just like I'm doing. If we all start making ppl like keith accountable for their actions..alot of this bad trades crap will stop!!!

26. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

I would appreciate

if ppl in here can bump this near the top to make sure everyone knows he is a bad seed!

27. deafie

deafie again say what?

Did you spread this news to the other boards as well?

28. BIGPAPA33

BIGPAPA33 ULTRA MEGA

yes I did.

on one of them ( kysoftball.com) one of the members said he is known for ripping people off! What an A-hole!

29. Hawaiian

Hawaiian D4LIFE

Is this the same thread, I'm lost? :confused:

30. chris360

chris360 Manager

bump bump bump