landmark-30 NOT GTG

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Rawyzf, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Rawyzf

Rawyzf <font color="blue">Coach</font>

I created this thread by the request of landmark-30 since I had put personal info in the original thread. He told me he talked with a lawyer, so I thought I'd better be safe rather than sorry.

Long story short, buyer beware!

I bought a Freak 100 from him that was advertised at 20-30 bp hits. Bat arrived with at least 100 hits on it and had a couple cracks which looked like it could be from vising the bat.

I contacted him for refund, he said he'd get back to me in 2 weeks after vacation. Took over a month to finally get 90% of the money back after a lot of hassle and posting on his softball teams forum to get this straight.

He brought up that it could have been damaged in shipping or that I did it and wanted to return it. 100% false.

Either way....be careful when dealing with him.

Thanks,
    Ryan

Rawyzf

2. Duriisimo

Duriisimo Aguilucho

Damaged in shipping? Then he should file a claim IF he insured it..

3. Rawyzf

Yup...you'd think so, the bat was in a Fedex Triangle Tube and the tube was in great shape when I got it. So, I don't think that was it.

4. Warlock78

Warlock78 Addicted to Softballfans

talked to a LAWYER?!?! About what? About misrepresenting the condition of the bat, fibbing about getting it worked out when he returned from vacation and then for dodging you when he did return from vacation? SHEESH!

5. Rawyzf

LOL...yeah, that is what I was thinking.

I figured by putting his info out there, peopled help me locate his team page and other info. So it was the right thing to do.

6. huckeby34

huckeby34 8U NC FP Champs

It almost makes me laugh when people bring up lawyers. If they would just make it right in the 1st place, then no lawyers would be needed. Lawyers are only there to protect the guilty (99.5 % of the time).