milcoman????

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by chach3835, May 20, 2004.

1. chach3835

chach3835 It's Miller Time

I think I bought a bat from him sent money pay pal but have yet to get anything in return that says bat has been sent or when it was sent out or thanks for buying The Crush???? just wondering how he dose business. any body out there done business with him?????

2. JUSTME25

JUSTME25 <font color="#EE0000">Bat'ho once again</font>

You think you bought a bat from him? Chad is a good guy. He will get back to you. Must be busy or something.

Brenda

3. chach3835

thanks just checking I know im new here but im not here to get people mad at me just wondering and I am an honest man and most of the people here that i have seen are also. thanks bor CHACH

4. JUSTME25

Chach, that is the bad thing about the internet, you cannot hear tone. I certainly was not mad just making sure you have the right guy you bought the bat from....it is all good. Chad will get back to ya soon.

B

5. cposiasca1

cposiasca1 is diggin country bootie

chad is topnotch, runs 1/2 the board, and prolly my favorite competitor in "HOingdom"...

:D

No worries...he is prolly working, since it is warm again in Michigan. And, he prolly gets 1000 emails a week like I do, and it is hard to answer them all, in a timely fashion.

6. chach3835

thanks guys its all good .....hope to do more business here on the web. have done a couple already. I got another buddy that needs a Crush niw or used with a good deal know of anyone let me know. thanks agian guys.

7. JUSTME25

Chach, Missy#7 has a 27 oz Crush for sale. Look in the buy/sell section on this board.

Brenda

8. ArmySball

ArmySball NoRegrets SB Est 05

If you bought it, it will come

Yes i ripped of field of dreams lol, all joking aside. Chad sent me a bat to kuwait. And if he said it was mailed it will be there. I know where your coming from, but there is not one negative post on the board from dealings with Chad. Good luck and enjoy your bat when it arrives!! :)