Need your input

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by TT#48, Aug 22, 2007.

1. TT#48

TT#48 Formerly R.O.C.C.

I am all set to do a trade with a new board member and we agree to do the trade and he agrees he has to ship do to lack of feedback. This was monday 8/20. He said he ws sending the bat the next day and would send me the tracking number. Well I sent him 2 pm's yesterday and 1 today while he was on here checking on that tracking number and he did not respond and logged out. He has been on and off the boards about 4 times and has not responded to any of my messages. Should I just scrap the deal and put my bat back up or should I wait? I was hoping to get the trade by this weekend but it does not look like that is happening. I know I am not out anything but some response to my PM's would be at least be reasonable.

2. tsfingrocks

tsfingrocks Average, at best

i'd say wait to see if it shows up today or tomorrow before you make a quick, bad decision in case it shows up then you have a it up for sale and receive the other one then you'd be the bad dealer

Patience is all you need

3. mikewohlwend

mikewohlwend New Member

I would wait. If he sent the bat Priority Mail you will have it today or tomorrow. With UPS or FedEX it could be 3 days. And being new he might not have known better and sent it Parcel Post.

4. TT#48

TT#48 Formerly R.O.C.C.

Just heard from him and he said that he has not sent the bat due to the fact that his wife misplaced the receipt. Said he tried to PM me but for some reason they did not go through. My PM box is not full so I am not sure what's up with that. Thanks for the feedback guys and you are right patience is what is needed. I get a little jumpy about getting new toys :)

5. wilnham

wilnham Coach

me too im supposed to receive a mutant 98 and i still cant decide whether to keep swinging my og extended or get it out???:eek: