need your opinion

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by ScottieDurb23, May 24, 2004.

1. ScottieDurb23

ScottieDurb23 Addicted to Softballfans

I had a deal with orangecrusher and he totally raped me! I sent him a 04f2 with about maybe 50 cuts on it and a genesis with about 30 cuts on it for a synergy2 that he said had about 250 cuts on it. I forgot to send him the receipt for the f2 so i was going to send it out today but when i received the syn2 theres chips everywhere on the bat with a CRACK on it, So do i send him the receipt or do I just let him figure it out since he totally raped me in the deal??? Now i am going to have to waste a freakin return to get a new one!! Thanks Scottie

2. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

Scottie,
    OrangeCrusher is a pretty straight up guy. Email him and see what he will do. Did you get pics before the trade? I'm pretty sure he will work with you. Hold off on the receipt until you work it out. I think he would probably be willing to listen. I have had good deals with him in the past. Keep us informed of what happens...

Jay

3. ScottieDurb23

Thats what i have heard that hes a good guy to deal with so i was pretty disappointed when there was a crack in the bat. I shot him a Pm but he has not responded yet. Ill let you guys know what happens..

4. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

Any word on this???

5. ScottieDurb23

Nope

I PM'd him and he has not returned it all he said is that he didnt know there was a crack. I dont see how he couldnt have saw it the thing is pretty big. What should i do man?>?

6. Madsunz

Madsunz Active Member

Take a picture of it. Send it to him or post it in this thread. If it is obvious, it will be obvious. I don't think he was trying to screw you. Did he say deal is final? If so, that is pretty bunk. I have a hard time believing it, and if so I would be disappointed. I think he's a straight forward guy. Keep us posted on the situation...

Jay

7. OrangeCrusher

OrangeCrusher Addicted to Softballfans

Hey Scottie and others, I didn't reply because I was at work all day and went straight to a double header after words. I did not know about this crack and will work with Scottie. I would like to see a pic of this CRACK though.