Orlo is TERRIBLE to deal with and a liar to boot!

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by chirotob, Aug 27, 2004.

1. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

Ok, here goes. I guess I blame myself for sending this liar a bat and trusting that he's sending me payment at the same time. Look what I get for being a nice guy... :(

Orlo posted about having $125 to spend on a bat and I PM'd him that I had a used but returnable 04 26oz Vexxum. I thought at the time it was an 03 and we pm'd back and forth about it. I finally looked at the receipt and it was surely an 04 model and I told him that. He says he wants the bat, I send it to him and provide a tracking number. For anyone who has dealt with me, you all know I send USPS Expressmail...and I do so FREE OF CHARGE.

First, he lies to me and says "where can I find the tracking # on what I sent you?"... then he says he'll go and look for it. Evidently, he never sent payment for my bat. Then he tells me that he is a college student and he was burglarized for $300... nice sob story. I tell him to send my bat back and he's very unresponsive...telling me that I don't have to be so mean or such an idiot about it. Here's the EXACT PM I sent him...

"listen, I understand if you don't want the bat, but I went to alot of trouble to get it to you, plus sent it USPS Expressmail free of charge to you. Evidently you never bothered to send the money order...at least I hope you did. If you didn't then I'm not going to be very happy...however, if you did and I recieve it, I won't cash it and I'll send it right back, but not before I see a tracking # posted on USPS for my bat b/c I never got any confirmation at all that you were paying for this bat. Also, I'm not asking too high for the bat. ANY good condition used but returnable Venum/Vexxum runs easily for $70 or better. I offered to you for $75 and you agreed, and I held up my end of the bargain. Please forgive me for feeling a bit swindled at the moment. You weren't getting ripped off."

I've done my fair share of deals on this board... so everyone can vouch for my trustworthiness...

Oh, I forgot to mention...after being "BURGLARIZED" he posts about buying someone's RT.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=23518

look for post #6

Orlo, you're a liar and a sneak. Send my bat back. I have your name and address and I'm not afraid to post it on here. If I don't have my bat in my hands by 9/3/04, expect this matter to be handled legally.

-Chiro

#1 chirotob, Aug 27, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2004
  2. Spencer

Spencer The Most Known Unknown

Orlo, don't be a punk ass *****. Send money or return bat its ****ing simple. Yes Chiro is a straight up bro from this board, you doing this to him only jades him and in turn, ****s everyone else that would ever wanna make a quick trade (him send first, type of stuff)...

3. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

one would think so, right? I guess it's just easier to be a liar and a thief.

plus, he says I was mean and an idiot about the way I first told him I felt swindled... right... I get called a name AND my bat was stolen...

SEND MY BAT BACK!!!

4. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

you're right Spencer... I'll never send a bat before recieving payment again unless its someone I've previously dealt with. It's a shame...

5. msc942

msc942 Addicted to Softballfans

ChiroToB is GREAT to deal with! I've made serval transactions with him and they have all went extremely smooth. He would never try to rip anyone off and it looks like he went out of his way to give you a good deal and your trying to screw him. Either send him the money or send the bat back and add some cash for the money he wasted shipping it to you!

6. Bat man

Bat man Coach

#6 Bat man, Aug 27, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2004
  7. Big Merc

Big Merc New Member

Damn shame. Sorry to hear it bro. Maybe the punk will see the error here and send the bat back. If not at least people will know not to do business with him. Its so easy to lie to someone on this board but we have a certain "code" of honor. He has broken this code. The punishment is death!! J/K sending the bat back will be fine for now. :)

8. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

I'd bet on the scam. I would ask for pics dated for the day he's sending... at the post office, with pics of him filling out the mailing form as well.

9. St.Pauly-Boy

St.Pauly-Boy pffft

Chiro is a top notch dealer, I can attest! This is BullSh!t ORLO, don't be a *****! Give the man his $$$ or his bat. I guarantee you he WILL NOT simply let this slide, or fade away (because he IS mean ;), when you F8ck with him! )

I HATE people that screw it for everyone else on the this board! :mad:

10. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

Well, maybe a bit... but you guys are biting for me... and I appreciate every bit of it.

11. [N8]

[N8] Simple Minded

Just from what I've seen of his posting habits - I never felt orlo was trustworthy. He emailed me a while ago about a U2 I was selling but luckily it was already sold. Its a shame you got burned & good luck w/ getting your bat back, chirotob.

12. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

13. MBplayer

MBplayer Canadian Bat *****

This

s**t is getting really stupid. :mad: I really wish there was some way of keeping people like this off of these sites. :confused: It really bugs me that some people have the nerve to screw somebody else and makes it very hard to make deals after hearing about all of these bad deals. Good luck Chiro and i hope you get you bat back as for ORLO MAKE IT RIGHT MAN!
    MBplayer

14. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

Orlo was the guy who wanted to buy my brand new out of wrapper with reciept crush for 160, but wanted me to send bat first and then he would send payment because and i quote " he got ripped off twice before ". Well i said this is your last chance, i have a great rep, but you do not know how to do a deal, and I walked. Chiro, i know hes always looking for wisconsin/minnesota players so im guessing he lives right on the border, and I happen to be going to a twins game in sept sometime. If he doesn't give you your bat, maybe a little visit from me and my 4 buddies who are going to the game with me is in order.

15. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

How about 5 buddies? For this one, I may even wanna take the road trip and pay a visit myself.

-Chiro

16. technostick

technostick New Member

He'll get over gettin' his butt stomped, but I will be hard to deal with the criminal charges/record. Don't stoop to his level, handle it legally!

17. GlovinIt

GlovinIt Coach

I feel for ya bro....you're not the only one suffering from him cause now since i'm new to the board i'll get treated like this ******* cause i don't have a name built yet!!!!!! I've only done 4 deals but were all legit and fast!!!!!! Thanks ORLO for being a ****. THis is a FREE!!!!!!!/FUN!!!!!!! board. Well its fun till dumbasses like you ruin it for everybody.Orlo If you drink skip an case and use the $ to send the bro his bat back!!!!!!! I vouch to ruin your every thread on here till he gets his bat back or $ (which have a little xtra for the bull****) So now i'm gonna search your name and find your threads...........Have a nice day cause you ruined all ours Thanks ****

18. Love2Play

Love2Play Member

Thanks for the info guys. I almost entered into a deal with this guy early this morning! It's posts like this that save many of us a lot of anguish and money.

I hope this guy settles up with you. Good luck.

19. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

Dont worry about your reputation b/c of him.... it's not tarnished at all. LOL.. whatcha got to deal? Maybe I'll take a look myself! LOL

20. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

glad I could help... definitely don't do any deals with this guy. Bad news...

21. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

Make is 6 if you're paying for the Twins game. :D :D

22. dtaylor2

dtaylor2 Addicted to Softballfans

I have read several times on this board that you can legally do something about it. I think since it was done by e-mail you can contact the police. Don't quote me on that, my memory is not what it use to be. People like this makes my hope for humanity dwendle every day. :mad:

23. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

Don't let people like Orlo make your hope for humanity dwindle... take a look at all the people supporting me on this... that should raise your hopes and prove that there are more good people around!

-Chiro

24. oldhippie

oldhippie Bringing truth to SBF

He just got on again and posted a new thread. If he doesn't make it right we need to make him personna non gratta on this board. All responses to his posts should be nothing but "pay up sc**bag" until he makes it right!

25. C Nasty

C Nasty Addicted to Softballfans

There should be a rip-off leaders on the right that post their names on the frount page.

26. TrebZilla

TrebZilla Guest

or have a special page on this site of all the crooks. Like they do for sex offenders. :D

27. bb666b77

bb666b77 ODB

other boards do it treb, great idea if u could put it like an avatar right under their name

28. VbNemesis

VbNemesis Addicted to Softballfans

:D :D
    Stewie and his buddies paying a visit :D :D
    Coach, perhaps you should set up a feedback system like ebay, so the board brothers and sisters can see who's screwin people over before sending their money off to some dink who's got no respect or honor. :(

29. consistencyplz

consistencyplz Creative Genius

Stewie is 6'3 265 and has big friends as well :p

30. chirotob

chirotob Active Member

Whoa now... if Orlo has become a sex offender with the Vexxum... um.... well... I prefer my bats a little less chocolatey.

-Chiro