Overdafence is as good as they come!

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by Jarodnbc, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Jarodnbc

Jarodnbc Coach

Can't sing enough praise about him - he wins on a bat that we both were bidding on, and turns around and looks for a similar deal for me!!! I was blown away by his kindness - gets me the deal of the century on the bat.
    I wouldn't hesitate ever to deal with him - excellent communication, knows his bats, knows what's a good deal for both parties, and his network of friends, teammates, & fellow board members is second to none. Check in with him before you get anything - chances are, he'll have something for you that no one else could get.
    This guy is in the same as 4pitchwalk (Chris) when it comes to offering deals, and that's compliments enough if you know what Chris offers. Plus, he's 100x easier to get ahold of, and you won't ever have to wade through customer service.
    Will check in with this guy before I ever get another bat. One of the many true board brothers who gives as good as he's got.

2. bigjr85

bigjr85 New Member

Barf

OMG,
    I'm getting ready to hurl! I can't believe what I'm hearing about Bert! At least he can do something right, seeing that he can't play any ball!!! LOL. Just messing Bert! He's a great guy to deal with! Don't hesitate!
    Bigjr85 :D

Besides, he doesn't have a job, he's such a bat ho! :D