Overdafence is awesome

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by MBplayer, Nov 11, 2004.

1. MBplayer

MBplayer Canadian Bat *****

i had a bad experience with Purolator you can read the thread in the open Slow Pitch forum. I sent a bat to Nopwr and they lost it needed to get a bat very quick and who came to the rescue for me non other than Bert. All i have to say is anytime Bert needs help if i can I will gladly help him out this guy is the real deal. So if anyone needs anything go to Bert I gurantee he'll help you out even if he doesn't have what you want he'll get it. Anyway the moral of the story Overdafence rocks!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Thanks alot Bert ;)
    MBplayer :cool:

2. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Glad

I could help out bro.

Anytime you need anything, just hit me up.

Bert

3. Nopwr

Nopwr Addicted to Softballfans

What happend to MB was very unfortunete, I am just glad there are truley honest people still today. When Purolator dropped an open container at my door (what the f00k was that about ehh?), I thought I was flat out screwed. By rights, MB could have just said "Hey, I sent the bat, but Purolator dropped the ball." Instead, he called me back asap and told me he would GET me another RTRL no matter what. He got with Bert and Bert didn't let him down! All I got to say is, "Thanks guys, you two are class act's!".

-Dave-

4. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

All

I did is what I would hope someone would do for me if I was in the same situation... Don't sweat it guys at all..

BERT

5. Aztec_24

Aztec_24 Addicted to Softballfans

Wow, you saved the day Bert! My HERO, I'm messing with ya Bert thought I'd say hi.

6. OverDaFence

OverDaFence At Fanatics

Careful RUBEN

No More Bats For You...........

7. MBplayer

MBplayer Canadian Bat *****

No prblem

He Dave no worries bud i only did what i thought was the right thing to do. As far as I'm concerned It was my responsibility to get the bat to you safe and sound insurance or no insurance. This is how i do business and I couldn't have made this work if it wasn't for Bert great respect for that board brother believe that. So all you people who think you can come on here and screw someone think again because most of us are honest people and will help each other out whenever its possible. Take care
    MBplayer :cool:
    P.S. oh ya if someone has a 27oz crush for a good price i need another one because I only have one now also a 27 or 28oz U2 NR is fine but in good shape. I am low on cash right now but hopefully someone will hook me up as soon as i get back on my feet.